Photos of my Jungle Carpet Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StunningMorelia

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd put a thread up just to show some photos of my Jungles. Main line I am interested in is the Montgomery Palmerston, if anyone sees any pop up, please let me know!

Monty the Montgomery Palmerston Python from Pure Reptiles aka Vixen on here (first three photos by PureReptiles, last one mine):
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sire and Dam of Monty are from James Airdrie aka snakeitup on here. If anyone has any info and photos of lineage beyond that please message me! (Sire then Dam).
attachment.php
attachment.php

More photos of other jungles to come

Dad for future clutch.jpg

jungle carpet python palmerston.jpg

omo dad at 2011.JPG

DSCF3895 edited.jpg

Monty father.jpg

Monty mother.jpg

Cheers guys,

Next up is Tiki, my Roger Lester striped. First pic is his, the rest are mine. She's a very calm snake, can pick her up from inside her enclosure with hands, never bitten.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sire and Dam (Krauss line) respectively:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Tiki cropped.jpg

DSCF3636.jpg

DSCF3855 edited.jpg

DSCF3882 edited.jpg

Tiki Dad.jpg

Tiki Mum.jpg

Cheers fellas.

Next is another one from PureReptiles, it is one of her bizarre and awesome striped Jungles from Monty x Krauss. I call her Omo (first pic is from Pure Reptiles), slight kink that I'm getting checked out, could end up being display only:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Parents, sire and dam respectively:
attachment.php
attachment.php

and the Dam when she was at 18 months:
attachment.php

striped.jpg

DSCF3890.jpg

DSCF3889 edited.jpg

omo Dad for future clutch.jpg

omo mum kraus line.jpg

krauss female at 16 months.jpg

Stunnin animals! I love the striped one, might have to look into getting one! ;)

Once off clutch unfortunately, don't think it will be genetic. Leah Geta is selling a pair of the same clutch on Facebook, Aussie Reptile Sales I believe, for $1400 I think. Very interested to see if whoever gets them breeds them and what the outcomes are.

Well that a downer. Oh well. I have admired [MENTION=6452]Vixen[/MENTION]'s animals for a long time, especially the striped jungle displayed in her profile pic.

Me too mate, aiming to do some line breeding to establish a line that consistently produces good, healthy robust animals with that flecking/tipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back