2016 Expos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep sorry, been a bit slack this year.......

NSW

Hey Rob, can you please add this 1 to your page as well, with thanks. :) .....................Ron

Attachments

• herp flyer 2016.jpg
    herp flyer 2016.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen the page about Castle Hill.

Surely that isn't the only expo on? I know Necastle got cancelled last year.

The Newcastle Herp society doesn't exist anymore so there wont be any more in Newcastle. But the port mac one was good last year

The Newcastle Herp society doesn't exist anymore so there wont be any more in Newcastle. But the port mac one was good last year

Yes K-P it was very good and well attended, you will have to give me a tap on the shoulder if you are going to the next 1, i seen quite a few people from the forums including Peter Birch and his wonderful range of Anteresia's (my fave's) but i did not see you :( i won't be hard to spot, i will be the man mountain on the purple electric 4 wheeler with the oxygen hose hanging out of my nose lol, matter of fact any others here who will be coming to the Port Mac expo should look me up, it is good to meet those who post here :) ....................Ron

Expo's are a great opportunity to meet people,last year I was at Castle Hill,Penrith & Illawarra selling Central & Pygmy beardies and was lucky to meet and have a chat to Peter Birch and Gavin Bedford.This year I am not selling at Castle Hill so I will have more time to chat & check out the goodies !!!

No gold coast expo again?

The last I head was that the organiser was taking a break from organising it. He was attending some shows in the US that he otherwise wouldn't have been able to attend, but that was for last year. So not sure and haven't heard of anything this year.

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

If you would like to enter animals for judging at this years easter show please email details of your animals to our email address on the poster. See you there!
attachment.php

Attachments

• centralcoastexpo.jpg
    centralcoastexpo.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 374
  • wildexpo.jpg
    wildexpo.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 376
@Rob, Hey buddy do you think you could possibly incorporate the following seller information for the Port Macquarie Expo into the flyer post above or below the flyer. Thank you in advance mate. :) .................Ron

For the information of sellers coming to our expo, tables will be $55 for 1 or $70 for 2, electricity is available to all tables. for booking and all other information please contact the North Coast Herpetology Group at [email protected] or
Norm Halling (the President) at [email protected] ph 0427297219

Why are they all so early in the year?!?

Im too broke after Feb to go to any of the others (going to an expo does not = coming home empty handed.) I need time to save my money again! Aren't there any later on, or are there just no confirmed dates?

Its because thats the end of the breeding season. The VIC ine was in march. It used to be Feb but the comittie wanted to gove breeders and extra few weeks to hatch out stuff.

I remember when expos used to be widely advertised on here well before they were held.

Stalk book seems to be their domain now, even though APS served them well in the past.

Ian looking forward to Illawarra- my first NSW expo

I am looking forward to Illawarra- my first NSW expo

You should have gone down for the Port Macquarie Expo Scott, a lot closer to you, the only prob for you is there were no Vens, we are hoping to do something about that though in the next year or 2 depending on support . ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

We were at Scalès and tails in Brisbane - it was on the same day

We'll be going to the Gosford expo in May. Never been to an expo before so looking forward to have a look around and soak up the atmosphere. Can't buy any animals because we're pretty limited on ACT licensing for now.

Any tips on what we can expect and how to to make the most of our first expo?

Things are about to get WILD in Adelaide!
We’ve had the excitement of Clipsal, The Fringe Festival, Womad and The Adelaide Cup and now things are about to get even wilder in Adelaide with Australia’s Biggest Wildlife Expo due to arrive at the Adelaide Showgrounds in May.

It’s the biggest! It’s the best! It’s a first for Adelaide! This two day Expo will give visitors of all ages a chance to interact with wild animals, to see, interact, learn, be entertained and amazed! From native animals, birds and reptiles to monkeys and exotic creatures, Wildlife Expo is the place to get hands on with animals that live in the wild and maybe even find a new pet!

Native pets have grown in popularity and many people enjoy having an unusual companion! Bearded dragons and Pythons top the list of popular pet reptiles but some people like turtles, or snakes. Birds can become loud and colourful members of your family and you’ll see many different types at Wildlife Expo! From budgies and other parrots to the traffic stopping macaw, you’ll be wild about the feathered friends at Wildlife Expo. Mammals will also be on show, though some species won’t be available as pets because they are protected and thrive best in their own homes. Get up close and personal with these animals so you can learn more about them, Koalas, Squirrel gliders, Potoroo’s, Fat-tailed Dunnart and lots more fluffy stuff.
Find out what permits may be needed, talk to our team of vets about pet care, meet the breeders, get advice on habitats, nutrition and costs involved in keeping a wild pet! There will also be representatives from organisations trying to save rare and endangered animals and their natural habitats with information on what you can do to help.
Displays and demonstrations will take place every 30 minutes over both days,
If you’re wild about wildlife, you need to come along to the Wildlife Expo!
It’s going to be wildly entertaining for everyone!
AUSTRALIA’S BIGGEST WILDLIFE EXPO! 2 BIG DAYS! SATURDAY 14TH & SUNDAY 15TH MAY 2016
Please Like & Share
Tickets at the Gate.
Adults $10, children $5, family of 4, 2x adults + 2 Kids = $25!
Hope to see You there.
http://www.wildlifeexpo.com.au/

Many thanks, I have missed most but I will be going to the Central Coast expo. We need a sticky for each years expos, I would love to attend more around Sydney. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back