Newest addition!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. My first (and for now only) snake is a Bredli and she hasn't given me a single problem in the year I have had her.

And now the fun begins, congrats on your first but i bet not your last scaly friend......he/she looks beautiful well done. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

I decided to stick with the enclosure I have just to see how the little fella copes. I got a different heat mat that's much cooler than the other and I have sheets of styrofoam that I can turn into feature walls to assist with regulating temperatures if I need too. The little noodle ended up being a bit bigger than I was expecting and is roughly 60cm, so I think the enclosure should be alright size wise. I'm happy to set up a click clack if it starts stressing at all but I just wanted to test this one out first.

- - - Updated - - -

Or girl! Hasn't been sexed yet :p [MENTION=41642]Herpo[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @ronhalling! Definitely won't be the last, I'm already planning for others!

We used an enclosure like yours for our first coastal when it was young, and found it didn't get a good temperature gradient.

lovely snake :) Always wanted one but they get too big for me

b3cb033d7b8123d00175a7a9be9d5608.jpg

Clean the enclosure out and change the water and bathing dishes. And BOOM the lil **** runs all the dirt and sand all through the clean dishes.. and looks at me as if to say WHAT??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back