Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my email saying my plates and glass door (openers) are shipped.... yay!! Would you do plates for Spiders?? I have 2 i would love to otder for

Got my email saying my plates and glass door (openers) are shipped.... yay!! Would you do plates for Spiders?? I have 2 i would love to otder for

We have actually got that in our plans after we finish the international group of species.

The only problem we have is finding reliable map data to reference from. If you know of anywhere we can use, it would be really helpful :)

We have actually got that in our plans after we finish the international group of species.

The only problem we have is finding reliable map data to reference from. If you know of anywhere we can use, it would be really helpful :)
Hmmmm let me see what i can find. Also my plates arrived today and all i can say is they are AMAZING spot on!! And the snake finger grips are perfect i was hoping they weren't going to be too big and take away from the snake on display. But nope they are FANTASTIC too. Once i get more snakes monitors and geckos i will be back for more..... a lot more . Thank you for the fast turn around for my order

Hmmmm let me see what i can find. Also my plates arrived today and all i can say is they are AMAZING spot on!! And the snake finger grips are perfect i was hoping they weren't going to be too big and take away from the snake on display. But nope they are FANTASTIC too. Once i get more snakes monitors and geckos i will be back for more..... a lot more ������������. Thank you for the fast turn around for my order

Glad you received your order in a timely manner :)

Great to hear some feedback on the Finger Grips and Name Plates. It would be really helpful if you could send us an email with your your reviews of each product. To do that just go to our Contact Us Page on our updated website at http://www.virides.com.au/contact-us/ and tell us in separate reviews about the Finger Grips, the Name Plates and your ordering experience with us. We can then publish these on the website with your consent of course :)

Got them today. They looks awesome!!
cheers

I would like to see a photo from someone that has purchased the plates on a cabinet that shows a size comparison, please also state the size you ordered.
I am about to make an order but cannot decide on what size to get.

I would like to see a photo from someone that has purchased the plates on a cabinet that shows a size comparison, please also state the size you ordered.
Will do mate. I will show you what it looks like on my enclosure which is 3/4qtrs built. I will post the measurements of it too... they really are great looking. I will be getting more

While we would also like to see the photos by [MENTION=42187]Murph_BTK[/MENTION] , the sizes can be likened to a business card for the small size. As for the large panel you can get a piece of A4 and folded it in half along the long side. Then in half again along the new longer side. You can then fold over approx. 2cm in from one of the long sides which will give you a close approximation of what the large panel is. This way you don't need to imagine the figures :)

- - - Updated - - -

Have added the following species to our ever growing list:

Geckos

• Coastal Ring-tailed Gecko (Cyrtodactylus tuberculatus)
  • Fringe-toed Velvet Gecko (Oedura filicipoda)
  • Northern Velvet Gecko (Oedura castelnaui)
  • Southern Spotted Velvet Gecko (Oedura tryoni)

Frogs
  • Peroni's Tree Frog (Litoria peronii)

We currently sit at 122 species covered!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We are also in the process of making Name Plates to cover over 50 commonly kept species from around the world. Hopefully we can release them in the next couple of weeks.

Dammit!!! Gonna have to order another 2 plates... bought another 2 snakes ..... chasing a pair of Knobtailed Geckos too.. it never ends

e0bbea8458fdbbc5538dfad624ce64f6.jpg
couldn't wait to finish the enclosure. Here is basically what the info tag looks like on a enclosure with dimensions of 1200L 600H. (Keep in mind its only half built and more stuff needs to be added) the QR code reader works well.. lots of additional information on the animal..

Hope this some how shows the exceptional quality in the signage.. i will be ordering more very soon. I will wait till i have 5 plates to order (3 too go) gotta stop buying reptiles

Looks awesome :) @Murph_BTK

-----------------------------------------------------------

We have now added an another option (Venom Type) in the Additional Information section for the Elapids. Now you can opt to have Neurotoxin, myotoxin, etc

Last edited:
We now have 3 colour options available:

Black with White Text
White with Black Text
Silver with Black Text

Hi Guys, I like the look of your snake glass door sliders, but would you happen to have a comparison pic of all 3 types side by side as its very difficult to compare. Look forward to your response :)

@ Virides, do you do name plates of Animals not on your list? I am after a Yellow spotted Monitor, and a Brush Footed trapdoor spider..

@ Virides, do you do name plates of Animals not on your list? I am after a Yellow spotted Monitor, and a Brush Footed trapdoor spider..

Yep, we have special order forms that allow you to get what we don't list and they don't cost you any more than had they been on our list :)

This is for reptiles - https://www.virides.com.au/name-pla...ptile-Species/c/16564792/offset=0&sort=normal

This is for invertebrates - https://www.virides.com.au/name-pla...brate-Species/c/18966646/offset=0&sort=normal

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys, I like the look of your snake glass door sliders, but would you happen to have a comparison pic of all 3 types side by side as its very difficult to compare. Look forward to your response :)

You can see the 3 material types side by side when looking at the categories shown on this page - https://www.virides.com.au/sliding-glass-finger-grips/

The only animal profile that shares all the material types is the snake, for the moment anyways.

Yep, we have special order forms that allow you to get what we don't list and they don't cost you any more than had they been on our list :)

This is for reptiles - https://www.virides.com.au/name-pla...ptile-Species/c/16564792/offset=0&sort=normal

This is for invertebrates - https://www.virides.com.au/name-pla...brate-Species/c/18966646/offset=0&sort=normal

- - - Updated - - -

You can see the 3 material types side by side when looking at the categories shown on this page - https://www.virides.com.au/sliding-glass-finger-grips/

The only animal profile that shares all the material types is the snake, for the moment anyways.
Sweet deal i just ordered my spider and Monitor name plates..

Will be processed this coming weekend with the rest of the order we receive through the week. Will be sent out next Monday :)
Oh no... might need to give you guys to slow process feedback . *just kidding no issues well worth the wait..

Appreciate letting me know tho

Oh no... might need to give you guys to slow process feedback ������. *just kidding no issues well worth the wait.. ������

Appreciate letting me know tho

;)

If it was Sliding Glass Finger Grips the shipping time is usually much shorter, but these are custom and it works best with them being combined into the week's orders :)

;)

If it was Sliding Glass Finger Grips the shipping time is usually much shorter, but these are custom and it works best with them being combined into the week's orders :)
All good happy to wait as long as it takes.. the end results are fantastic..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back