Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are talking ones I can't keep then definitely Phyllurus kabikabi, ctenotus rubicundus, Pygmy blueys, Cryptagama, Phasmid gex, Varanus Keithhornei, Oenpelli pythons, Tjakuras, Demansia flagellatio, Western desert taipans and finally all of the Hops.

And what collection is complete without Mambas and every single viper/pit viper in the world!

I could easily think of more Aussie species!

[MENTION=23869]Wally[/MENTION] that is magnificent. I agree, our chances of ever owning one are zero.

Went for a hike through Kondalilla falls Nature park in the hinterland of the Sunshine Coast. Found numerous Animals..
6c75850c9177bc0ae5181a9db20e229f.jpg
if you are close to this area i highly recommend it...

Glad you like it Bredli freak I acquired this serpent purely through good luck as
not many people let go of their black and white diamonds and I generally hate dealing with people through gumtree however the stars aligned for this one. Already eaten a couple of times so he or she is obviously happy in my care cheers Mark

Northern tree snake. Varanus prasinus, brevicauda, and giganteus.... There is alos a ton of inverts. Sorry I can't pick just one lol

Axanthic & Albino BHPs, Diamonds, Green Tree, albino Olive and something along the lines of that black Woma the SXR had a few years ago.

almost bought a Axanthic BHP the other day but space is currently a issue, DPS puts me off Diamonds but they are gorgeous! Keeping humidity up for GTPs would be hard here (south-west QLD), olives seem intimidating (so do BHPs) and would have no idea where to find a black Woma (would love one to put with my RHD when she is big enough).

I picked up 2 snakes yesterday and by far my GTP has blown me away. So incredibly beautiful and fragile. I have taken a millon pics of her and go-pro'd a heap too. I figure this much this will not be my last GTP.. .

Last edited:
Albino or hypomelanistic Water Python or leucistic Death Adder.

Mine would have to be the Katherine form of Boiga Irregularis, they are absolutely gorgeous but cost and the fact that I am trying to find good sources that outline their care is what is holding me back from owning one of these beauties

I would one day love a Mertens water monitor, gotta get some space for one first though. Snake wise, I'd love a moonglow carpet python, or a red blood python if they were ever allowed

Good on you for sticking with the Classics SKYWLKR these days all the bloody mongrels like the Indominus Rex are the next big thing... Bloody jagosaurs ;)

As I keep mostly Carpet Pythons, I'd say my holy grail that I don't have, would be a piebald carpet, preferably as a pure Jungle.

But as for holy grail that I can produce, is a pure Jungle Axanthic Super Zebra.

As I keep mostly Carpet Pythons, I'd say my holy grail that I don't have, would be a piebald carpet, preferably as a pure Jungle.

But as for holy grail that I can produce, is a pure Jungle Axanthic Super Zebra.

Standard axanthic zebra jungle is high up on my list, stunning animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back