Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that you got a rescued snake from SOFAR? I thought DECC held ballots for confiscated reptiles. Not accusing just curious.

SOFAR accept animals from VETS, Dept of Parks, Police and also RSPCA. Some of the animals have to be held for health reasons sometimes court reasons if confiscated. SOFAR will go out and collect the animal, house, worm and mites. I'm only new but I believe it is only members of the club that can adopt through the club. If you want to know more feel free to come to one of our meetings, I'm sure some one more senior would be able to answer all your questions. I hope that helped.

My lovely girl is growing, the sun washed out her colour in this picture. She is a whole lot more vibrant in person.

ZqHV5fF.jpg

Man it sucks that we lost the original Jungle thread, it had some awesome pictures...

Anyway, I'll try get another one going, post up some of your Jungle Carpet Pythons...
DSC_6537.jpgScarlett.JPGScarlett the GTP-not.jpg

Here's a couple of my pure jungles.

Palmerston Female
Teejay.jpg

SXR x Faulkner line Female
Faulkner-Line-900x675.jpg

7-8 Year old Cowley Beach locale Male
20160311_Kahn-900x675.jpg

7-8 Year old SXR linage Axanthic Male
Murray-900x675.jpg

SXR linage Axanthic Female
Freyja-900x675.jpg

Pure Jungle Zebra (pairing with Cowley Beach male this season, looking forward to it)
2013-Zebra-Female-900x675.jpeg

Pure Jungle Zebra 100% het Axanthic
Loki-900x675.jpg

Does everyone find they settle down at a certain age? My GF got hers because she does rescues and wanted a biter to practice with - she got one lolz... (the snake)

Does everyone find they settle down at a certain age? My GF got hers because she does rescues and wanted a biter to practice with - she got one lolz... (the snake)
Some will, some won't.
The cowley beach male I posted above, always has and always will be a biter.
Same with the Axanthic male.

Roger Lester bred Krauss line striped female Jungle Python
IMGP8477.jpg
Montgomery line Palmerston Jungle Python
DSCF4077 cropped.jpg
Krauss line Palmerston Jungle Python, old girl so faded now
IMGP8415.jpg
Montgomery x Krauss striped Palmerston Jungle Python from the two above
IMGP8467.jpg
75% Montgomery x 25% Krauss line Palmerston Jungle Python Hatchling
IMGP8404.jpg
Roger Lester striped Jungle Python
IMGP8460.jpg
Babinda x Tully locale Jungle Python
IMGP8482.jpg
Tremain line striped Julatten Jungle Python (head didn't shed well but was looking to good to not photograph as well)
IMGP8494.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

My photos above, no filters, just DSLR
Below previous owners/breeder photos!
roger lester breeder female.jpg
Ngini 2.jpg
Krauss girl at 7 years
pure reptiles krauss female 15 June 2013 7 years old.jpg
ngini.JPG
Dad for future clutch.jpg

[MENTION=42245]StunningMorelia[/MENTION] That's a solid kink in the striped montgomery/krauss hatchy.
Eats well?

@StunningMorelia That's a solid kink in the striped montgomery/krauss hatchy.
Eats well?

Yeah the poor thing was accidentally squished by the breeder. She was trying to climb out of the tub as it was being pushed back into the rack. What's done is done and it still deserves a good home. Eats well, poops well and sheds well. I don't handle her though, and I'll get her vet checked again when she's bigger but probably going to be a display animal.

Some updates

Tiger under lighting - Krauss Palmerston Jungle Python
IMGP8534 edited.jpg

Jack Jnr with proper shed - Striped Julatten Jungle Python
IMGP8560 edited.jpg

Older photo of Tiki - Roger Lester Striped Krauss line Palmerston Jungle Python
DSCF3636.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Ngini - Devilishpythons bred Roger Lester Striped line Jungle Python
View attachment 318347

Gorgeous snakes, that striped jungle (palmerston) makes me drool!

A couple of other photos of Omo, a good one from me, a good one from the breeder Pure Reptiles, and a dodgy phone photo by me. Pure Palmerston jungle python from Krauss and Montgomery lines

DSCF3890.jpg
striped.jpg
DSCF3889 edited.jpg

DSCF3890.jpg

striped.jpg

DSCF3889 edited.jpg

Once again, that striped one is sexy! One of [MENTION=6452]Vixen[/MENTION]'s I presume?

Hey guys new to posting in forums so i hope this works anyway this is my jungle he has been with me for a year and a half now and i love him to bits.

ed7c19ad086b111b19f14c4f2089a306.jpg

56143402446a4f7cb12e7950c93c3cd5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back