Diamond pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, I'll crank up the thinking bits and get my finances in order (just bought myself a Hilux ute from a friend in Brissy and going through the expensive blueslip & relicensing nonsense we have here in NSW... and a few other bills... and my wife has a whopping tax bill to pay in about a month... and so it goes on... :(!

Jamie

Hey Snakehunter and co..

Lovely pics of your Diamonds there - I haven't taken that many of mine but here's a few... he's a rescue
IMG_4187.jpg P3170004.jpg FullSizeRender 2.jpg

yearling

a yearling female

- - - Updated - - -

Hey NickD, the close ups of your rescued snake shows a great example of the labial barring that diamonds can get in varying degrees. Its very strong in your one, I like it, I've had a few people (mainly oldies) who don't have real good eyesight marvel at a wild diamonds "teeth".

Attachments

• IMG_1373.jpg
    IMG_1373.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 96
Bump. Would like to see more pictures of Diamond Pythons. I'll never probably own one. But if I did leave WA they are the top of my list. They're some of the most beautiful pythons I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back