Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker94

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all
i am new to snake keeping but am already hooked and so fascinated by them.
currently have a stimsons python that is just over a year old but am already thinking about another addition.
I would love to hear people opinion on what the bet snake to keep is?
I would like something that will handle well and will be active and like to climb all the time!
I will be building my own enclosure based on the snake i choose so would live some ideas of size of enclosure for the snake suggested!
what are your thoughts?
Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 153
Bredli suits your criteria - they do get big and are nocturnal so most of their activity is in the darker hours

Doesn't really fit the climbing bit but I always recon a woma. Some do love to climb though(including my girl) and they're really good with handling, my baby one will even let my three year old neice hold it. Just be careful after feeding :pimage.jpg

Albino darwin are stunning and relatively inexpensive. My friend got his for 400 last expo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat. I've had The Noodle (Bredli) for a bit over a year.
We're just about to embark on building her a custom enclosure and once that is done I was looking into getting another, probably an albino Darwin, I can't believe how cheap they are!
But for now it looks like I might be getting my mum a Stimson's (because I don't entirely trust her with anything bigger...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back