Heat cord suppliers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planky

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to source the 15m heat cables?
Steve from snake racks is out of stock and
avid reptile supplies website also says out of stock....

I need around 210m over the next 6 months (for upcoming builds)

any help would be appreciated

cheers

if you use that much it may be worth buying 100-250 meter rolls of 10 watt /meter cord and then producing the length you want. That;s originally what we used for all the snake ranch racks.

if you use that much it may be worth buying 100-250 meter rolls of 10 watt /meter cord and then producing the length you want. That;s originally what we used for all the snake ranch racks.
You can do that? Where would one purchase this type of cable?

Any electrical wholesaler. We bought ours from USA. It is used primarily for in slab floor heating and lagging water pipes to avoid freezing.

I have a few racks to build and Each rack holds 2 x 15m cords controlled by seperate thermos so unfortunately one massive roll won't work, however I had already looked at the concrete slab heating

i am not a sparky and so not about to advise how to wire up electrical components but it is relatively easy to cut heat cord and install a 3 pin plug as long as you are licensed.

Um I just had a go with URS heat cord & it didn't seem easy - in fact it was a complete fail. Not like any wiring I've seen before. Any tips?

Not much help in the way of 15m but we are expecting stock of 14m & 18m shortly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back