So, how big do Stimson's Pythons grow?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggster

Reaction score
Whatever sites I look at, they all say different things- even the breeders I talk to all have their own opinion on how big their snake will grow.
yes I realise it will vary from snake to snake, and particular lines may grow bigger/smaller than other.

my guy is about 88-90cm at almost a year and a half (I was told 70-80cms max by the breeder) and doesn't look like he's slowing down at all!

When I went to the show, some of the Stimson's there were absolutely massive- they look at least twice as thick around and a fair bit longer than him.

So, how big are your Stimson's?

1198krb.jpg

my guy a couple months ago- I'd take new pics, but he's just had another meal!

and on a side note, what are you adults eating? He's going through fuzzy rats within a matter of minutes and they barely put a dent in his side

My female is about 1.2mtrs and 1.3kgs last weight at 5.5yrs old and takes jumbo mice

Both mine would be easily over a metre at 5-6yrs

My Male who is still young is about 1m long and my Female is a bit older is 1.2m long. My breeder said 1.2 to 1.3m is normal but the grow around the girth a fair bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back