Backgrounds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikkiv5

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone is good at making cool backgrounds for their enclosures. If so can you please send me photos and how you done it please :) any sort of backgrounds is fine. Need some creative ideas!! Thank you!

There are plenty of how-to threads, with photos, in the DIY section on here. You'll get loads of ideas.

I have an album linked to this profile of rocks and castles and stuff tat I made for my dragons if you are after something a little different.

I think your best bet is to google and determine what type of background you want to achieve. Once you know that it's just a matter of working out the best method of construction, which can be the hardest/messiest part of all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey y'all I need to finish off my ackies enclosure.. I have done 90% of the rock wall... now which grout is the best?? Chem grout? Or any old grout.. i dont have any pics in my phone but it's a pretty BIG enclosure.. so need quite a bit.. *I know this has all been touched on before but CBF searching [emoji847][emoji6]

Instagram: murph_BTK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back