f10 issues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phatty

Reaction score
hey guys and girls I got some f10 the other day as every one raves about it. I rang the vets and they where a bit exy so I found it at the local BP on sale but it has made my snakes and lizards go blue. also side note it 8 buck a bottle so get in quick. how do you guys what the blue off the lizards or snakes????
f10.JPG

Not suggesting you actually do this - trying to be funny and trying a bit too hard

Last edited:
Tried that one a couple of times. Snakes seemed to move along much quicker but there were these random backfires at all hours of the night. Might be running them a bit rich...

What did I miss ;( I want to laugh until my organs literally burst out of my stomach as I watch but I don't care because I'm crying in hilarious pain

Errr.... On second thoughts I don't need to know

I have gotten in trouble with admins for posting less in chat! I'm having a lough but seriously am I not likeable?? Lol on a more serious note, have you noticed any reptiles with exhaust problems since you started using this?

One of my snakes is addicted to brake fluid but he doesn't think there's a problem! Keeps on telling me he can stop anytime! ??????

You would be so much fun at parties lol

- - - Updated - - -

Not suggesting you actually do this - trying to be funny and trying a bit too hard

- - - Updated - - -

I actually wrote " naked flame will get rid of the blue" and then edited it as I didnt want to suggest to take a naked flame to any reptile and was having a go at myself and my poor humour but have realised I edited the whole comment so not having a go at anyone but myself
P.S I love the smash it up cup at any party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back