Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Herpkeeper! That jungle is awesome! Lemon yellow and solid black

cheers mate, that is a recent pic. she will be 4 this season and she is only just starting to go a bit paler now. at 2 to 3 years, i used to get accused of photo shopping her LOL as she was totally fluro yellow, but i remember who those people are and they can shop elsewhere;)

Thanx Kurto,basically i was asking any1 that has keeped or breed jungles,that one herpkeeper is magnificent,thats truely a amazing Jungle.

Kurto, this animal is a prime example of what i am on about. At 15 months of age it showed a little bit of promise - by 2 years of age it turned into one of the hottest low land jungles in the hobby.
cheers HK.

Nice looking animal.
Looks like the hide is photoshopped. Surely it isn't that dark in real life . ;)

Nice looking animal.
Looks like the hide is photoshopped. Surely it isn't that dark in real life . ;)

LOL sorry to disappoint you mate but no ! i use black plastic cat litter trays in the cool end of the enclosure's with a entry way cut into them & yes they are that black LOL ask anyone who has seen my animals in the flesh, photos don't do them justice ;) and i have no need to photo shop them, they are the real deal :lol:
cheers HK.

hi Kris, i can vouch for Herpkeeper's jungles, they are some of the BEST example's of jungle carpets in the country. as stated, photos don't do them justice. And unlike some of the jungles being advertised as the (real what ever) Herpkeepers are.
Browns

Heres a Tri Stripe jungle hatchling that Mark bred .
His jungles speak for themselves .
They are really something special ,
DSCF2490.jpg

thanks Trent, that'll get you up the front of the queue for sure LOL
yes there are some awsome animals out there these days ( too many lines to mention) ;)
here's one of my hold backs from last season :D

thanks Trent, that'll get you up the front of the queue for sure LOL
yes there are some awsome animals out there these days ( too many lines to mention) ;)
here's one of my hold backs from last season :D

The stripes not even straight....:rolleyes: :p

Awesome animals mate...you've done a mad job with your selective breeding!!!!!!

Love the head pattern on that one Rog.

This little Julatten shed and has turned out very nice, she has a neat pattern :)

Very nice stripeys, HK - best Ive seen.
Cheers
Adam

love jungles.
got mine from roger lester. i'm very happy with them. the yellow is unbelievable (pic gives them no justice lol).

i had difficulty deciding what hatchies to hold back this year

I've been waiting for the weather to clear up to get some updated photos of mine.

Pike 1 they're wicked. If you breed them I want one!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back