Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ripper mark, thoughs stripeys never get old :D and im beginning to notice your not half bad with the camera :p

tht jungle is amazing mark as always! great photography too!

spiderwoman has been mated about 5 times so far by apollo :D good long matings too..
If she doesn't lay this season I will be very surprised..

apollo has also mated with aphrodite.
have 4 (so far) black and white females (including J-Girl) mated by black and white male so have fingers crossed there too.

spiderwoman head shot
dscn0725-spiderwoman-12316.jpg

awesome Colin. I hope Im still on your list. I'll take 20 if they look like her

awesome Colin. I hope Im still on your list. I'll take 20 if they look like her

thanks mark. yes your on the list mate along with several others
maybe I should call them some "new morph" and triple the price :lol: that seems to be the flavour of the month :lol:
RP high yellow banana jag spider morph :rolleyes:

thanks mark. yes your on the list mate along with several others
maybe I should call them some "new morph" and triple the price :lol: that seems to be the flavour of the month :lol:
RP high yellow banana jag spider morph :rolleyes:
Why not Colin,nearly everyone else puts some different label on their snakes to make a few extra $$.By the way Spiderwoman is simply stunning,she will produce stunning babies just like herself,great stuff.

its funny how nearly every pick of a jungle you see the jungle is in strike mode,there so cool..i might have to add one to my collection one day

its funny how nearly every pick of a jungle you see the jungle is in strike mode,there so cool..i might have to add one to my collection one day

starts with adding one... then you see Colin and Herpkeeper post up pictures of theres and it makes you buy more and more, i blame them for my current finacial position :lol::lol:

Why not Colin,nearly everyone else puts some different label on their snakes to make a few extra $$.By the way Spiderwoman is simply stunning,she will produce stunning babies just like herself,great stuff.

thanks yes she's a nice looking girl alright. If I can get her breeding this season with apollo I have a male that I've been saving from (the late) spider (spiderwomans brother) owned by mark sim x aphrodite (when simon stone owned aphrodite) that I'll try her with next year.

starts with adding one... then you see Colin and Herpkeeper post up pictures of theres and it makes you buy more and more, i blame them for my current finacial position :lol::lol:
i dont blame you,they do have some stunners,i want spiderwomen!lol

Dont blame me mate.. you haven't bought any from me.. yet ;)
but heres a couiple of holdbacks (not for sale) from last season at 3 months old..
they are colouring better every shed and I hope to have more like this or better this coming season :D
dsc01892-apollo-x-athena-hatchie-12906.jpg

dsc01877-apollo-x-athena-hatchie-12901.jpg

pic taken by tremain of J-Girl when she was little..
I'm hoping she'll lay this coming season after seeing her mating on the w/e :D
21205715_Custom.jpg

Snap! Colin those are rippers mate! I think you'll be getting a call from me later this season!

(Post 666 !!!! :evil: :D)

Dont blame me mate.. you haven't bought any from me.. yet ;)

ahah yeah im stuck drewling for now ;)

stunning B & W's! cant wait to see some of the offspring they produce

Snap! Colin those are rippers mate! I think you'll be getting a call from me later this season!

thanks mate and no probs kurtis.. prior customers always get priority :D

ahah yeah im stuck drewling for now ;)

stunning B & W's! cant wait to see some of the offspring they produce

yeah they are huh? all credit to tremain though.. hopefully I will produce a few nice ones this year from some of tremains hot breeders. I've seen 4 black and white females mating so far so have fingers crossed they will all lay for me.

theres a few pics of the black and whites in my profile album.

My breeding pair for next winter. Female is SXR line (Spider X Aphrodite) male is from Roger Lester (not sure which parents). I hate trying to photograph jungles. You can never sem to get a good color representation. They always look lighter.

Good luck with the breed this season Colin,
Here is a pic of one Im hanging onto, this lineage has not had the surface scratched as to some of the amazing patterns and traits that will be bred from the line in the future, :)
Cheers
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back