Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 of mine. I am lazy and have not taken any new photos for a while but they still look the same. Stunning Colin

medusa ~ f

this thread is excellent. looking back at some of the hatchos and the updates would be good as well.
here is one of my girls, medusa

I can help keep this thread alive, now :D Took delivery of a pair of babies last week. Don't have any good pics atm but I can't wait to show them off :D
Boy
002.jpg

Girl
049.jpg

Some very nice jungles everyone!!:) Colin and Ad, I never get sick of seeing Trees b/w jungles;)! I too hope J-girl is gravid for you.Pic of the Devils work after a shed!

Some very nice jungles everyone!!:) Colin and Ad, I never get sick of seeing Trees b/w jungles;)! I too hope J-girl is gravid for you.!

thanks mate.. me too :D
nice jungle you have there also..

better pics of the male.. my normal camera was flat so this is just my camera phone..seems to work better

I can never capture my girls white.

hmmm whata nice jungle scrub wonder where he came from
i dunno ay jst from this guy in melbourne, u have the same name as him... how odd..
lol thanks really happy with em!!

look after him mate he will thow some awesome babies one day i wouldnt mine buying some back from you when that happens

after advise

hey mate, or anyone else that can shine a light on the sitcho
jus got a pair of jungles myself, 7months old. my boy is unreal, my girl is dam near vicious. im aware that jungles are often quite a snappy snake but do eventually come around, im not afraid to get bitten but i was jus wondering is there any sorta trick to settling her down??? So that when she is larger i am able to handle her??

hey mate, or anyone else that can shine a light on the sitcho
jus got a pair of jungles myself, 7months old. my boy is unreal, my girl is dam near vicious. im aware that jungles are often quite a snappy snake but do eventually come around, im not afraid to get bitten but i was jus wondering is there any sorta trick to settling her down??? So that when she is larger i am able to handle her??

mine girl was the same she calmed down after bout 3 months of constant handling still get a bit every now and then but not like the half dozen i was getting at the begining

Showed my new babies the warm, morning sunshine. They seemed to like it but I knew when they'd had enough so didn't keep them out long. These guys must be brighter than my port macs. I had to guard them from butcher birds and mynors that obviously spotted them. I have named them Zan and Jane. My photos aren't the best yet - gotta work out the best light, and settings on my camera so their true colours can glow.
Here's Jane. She is more timid out of the two. Has had a bite but she isn't too bad.
136.jpg

117.jpg

And Zan (Short for Tarzan but I didn't like that name so call him Zan). He is quite docile, and the prettier of the two.
109.jpg

048.jpg

Colin that black male is the best thing since sliced bread

thanks chris.. he's a good breeder and looks like i have sinestra (the female I used him with last season) gravid and looks like that striped female above will follow very soon..

kathy.. excellent jungles.. SXR line? who were the mothers listed on the breeding cards?
you should be very happy with those two..

thanks chris.. he's a good breeder and looks like i have sinestra (the female I used him with last season) gravid and looks like that striped female above will follow very soon..

kathy.. excellent jungles.. SXR line? who were the mothers listed on the breeding cards?
you should be very happy with those two..

Thank you Colin :D Yep, certainly is SXR. You picked that well, obviously know their lines. Millie is my boy's mother, and Venus is the female's mother.

I am stoked with them :D Have got one of them and the 2 bredli eating, still working on boy but will leave him alone for a week now. He is lovely to handle whereas she is quite a cranky little brat but she's alright. She's just a frightened baby.

I'll change that, the boy just ate for me after leaving the mouse with him and leaving him alone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back