Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: this must be the XXX page :lol:
they produce some good looking offspring Colin, I didn't use my black boy this season :(
Rossco, have they mated for you before ? have you got any picks of their offspring ?
here's a couple of mine mating this season
my banded Palmerston's
& one of the Upper Murray females I got from Peter with a young male Palmerston from the 07' striped clutch - looking forward to see what this pair produce ;)

:shock: this must be the XXX page :lol:
they produce some good looking offspring Colin, I didn't use my black boy this season :(
Rossco, have they mated for you before ? have you got any picks of their offspring ?
here's a couple of mine mating this season
my banded Palmerston's
& one of the Upper Murray females I got from Peter with a young male Palmerston from the 07' striped clutch - looking forward to see what this pair produce ;)

im assuming theres an "upper murray" region up north as well as down vic/nsw? is the female near a shed or does the males striking gold just make her look more dull? should turn out some cracking stripes for you mate

Those are stunning little Jungles,i will call around once im feeling better.Would you Colin have any full body photos off the black jungle ontop of this page...all the best Rossagon and Herpkeeper,the striped one in last picture herpkeeper is a ripper....

Tom, this is the other Upper Murray female (gravid) they vary in colour like any locale, but this would be fairly typical of colouration (not pattern) from that area, It's just south of Tully. I'm hoping they will produce multi - striped offspring. The high yellow from the Palmerston should help produce a light mustard gold colour similar to Roger's tigers (i hope) ;)
cheers Mark

that looks like a very promising pairing you will have to keep me up to date unless the young already have homes which wouldnt suprise me! oh and I was joking about the murray region comment was having a crack that you were crossing the palmerston with a carpet from the murray region down south which id say would be too cold for most pythons?? no idea havent lived there for a while heaps of tiger snakes tho :)

whilst i breed pure locality animals together ie: Palmerston x Palmerston ect
I also mix locales (designer jungles) LOL never know what they'll produce*
they are all low land forms - not exactly hybridizing - not into it
cheers Mark

they are all low land forms - not exactly hybridizing

bloody far from it! keep up the good work i'll definately be shooting you a pm in a month or so re: getting some little stunners of you either pure locality or mixed. you dont have any honey jungles by chance do u rofl

bloody far from it! keep up the good work i'll definately be shooting you a pm in a month or so re: getting some little stunners of you either pure locality or mixed. you dont have any honey jungles by chance do u rofl

:oops::oops::oops:;)

HerpKeeper -[ Rossco, have they mated for you before ? have you got any picks of their offspring ?]

This is their first season together. The female is just on prelay at the moment ( I started everything early this year- I have 2 lots of BHP's due very soon). Time will tell as to what they produce.

Cheers Rossco.

New pics of Jane the Jungle

She was far from impressed but she needed a clean tub so snapped a few quick pix while I was at it. She is gorgeous. Poor little girl is such a timid thing. And I am not handling her too much yet, only for cleaning until I am happy her eating is sweet. Then I'll start trying to befriend her :D
056.jpg

074.jpg

044.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back