Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my male stripe jungle is about to shed , i will post pics when he does..... nice stripe greenmad..

Some very nice jungles everyone .
heres my 3 favourite keepers aged about 8 months old .
cheers
Roger
Sibmale22.jpg

sibfemale22.jpg

Tigergirl.jpg

Young Atherton ( sxr linage) Not the best of pics :oops:

Some very nice Jungles in this thread!

Man there's been some awesome animals posted.Those last 3 of yours Roger look awesome,the striped one is very similar to a striped Atherton pair I have.Colin some nice animals as always and herpkeeper I think you have a screaming hot collection of top notch jungles and can't wait to see what comes out this coming season.

Here's a couple of others,the first is from herpkeeper which is a nice bright yellow which the pic doesn't show and next is the only white reduced head patterned animal out of a clutch of Stone animals,all the rest are starting to show some decent colour now however I'll be hanging onto the whitish one,could it possibly be axanthic?Who knows till it's proven, plus a pic of a sort of semi tri striped Palmerston with great solid black and starting to colour up niocely I hope the black stays as it is and the yellow keeps improving...anyway hope you enjoy the pics,cheers!!!!!

Few more,the first is an Atherton very similar to Rogers striped jungle he last posted,one pic is of one of the pair coiled up and the other showing their pattern which are both very similar and colouring up awesomely for Athertons.Thee other pics are what this little jungle was like when I got it but I'm astonished at how very quickly it's colouring up and it's only young with at least a year or so to keep colouring up and the last pic of the same animal shows a dramatic change in colour,I just hope the yellow stays clean with that nice solid black and the yellow should be a very high lemon yellow,you may think the pic has been p/shopped but it hasn't I have no idea how to photoshop I just press the button and that's what you get,at night I always use a flash even sometimes during the day however this is a very close matchup for true colour,hope you enjoy....sorry got the pics in the wrong order but you can see what I'm talking about.

Gees Andrew you have been working on bringing together some stunning jungle projects
Absolute ripper jungles .mate
cheers
Roger

very nice Browns :D

few more pics.. the female in the first pic should be laying soon..

Roger, they are absolutely awesome.. that 1st one is beyond words ...
Andrew, you have a nice collection of top class animals there, well done
Colin, top shelf mate
too many names to mention - some absolutely stunning animals everyone :D keep em' coming

cheers HK.

Thanks for the comments guys,I've been slowly but surely gotten my collection up and running happily again with who knows what comes from a few different breeding programmes I have both long and short term,ultimately like many others I'd love to be breeding some of the best jungles around which will be hard with ppl breeding animals like Roger and others do.

Hopefully when these are all paired up it will be a completely new line of jungles being a high yellow Tully as the mother and the father a gorgeous solid as it gets black,it was that black it looked purple with fluro or highlighter yellow,the offspring seem to have inherited the solid as black lets hope thy all colour right up.

What STUNNING jungles Colin,Herpkeeper and BROWNS.I like the last one Browns,nice and black with a little yellow,very nice indeed..

I'm hoping my female I got off you Roger turns out like that first one ,

Thanks for the positive feedback guys .

That male in the first pic was way ahead of the rest of his clutch mates and the best coloured hatchie out of all my clutches , he is brilliant fluro lemon and much brighter than the pic shows .

The rest of his clutch will take longer to colour up to a more yellow /gold /colours .

Roger

Thanks for the comments guys,I've been slowly but surely gotten my collection up and running happily again with who knows what comes from a few different breeding programmes I have both long and short term,ultimately like many others I'd love to be breeding some of the best jungles around which will be hard with ppl breeding animals like Roger and others do.

Hopefully when these are all paired up it will be a completely new line of jungles being a high yellow Tully as the mother and the father a gorgeous solid as it gets black,it was that black it looked purple with fluro or highlighter yellow,the offspring seem to have inherited the solid as black lets hope thy all colour right up.
very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back