Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice work smithy......are they athertons? seems a big clutch. I like the last pic you posted.

I kinda like the pattern on this one i just hatched, has a much more jaggedy ( yes thats a word! ) look in the flesh. Jaggedy as in jagged edges, not jag as in jaguar....

Dave

Been a while since i put pics on this thread.
Everybody seems to be having a pretty good season.. some awesome looking B+W Jungles there Colin!
Roger that is a very interesting looking hatchy hope it survives for ya!
Mark there is some madd lookin hatchlings in tht clutch mate.. nice work!
Ssssmithy some great patterns in there!

Here is a couple of mine
first 2 pics is a jungle that Ssssmithy breed and i believe has the same mother to that clutch

thanks guys, and yes thats correct cam,this season's clutch should be nice and bright with the same thick stripe as the female (stock line) jungle. he is getting big mate,ull be breeding em in no time ;)

couple of apollo x aphrodite hatchies that have recently shed..

Its amazing how hatchie Jungles [ others ] look pretty crappy and doul but after a few sheds they start to show some nice colour coming through...Those B-W are starting to look great...The 2nd photo Sssmithy is looking good so far...MARK

My beautiful jungle boy will be 12 months old in 2 days time :D I have just upgraded his click clack to an enclosure, but I will leave his click clack inside the enclosure for as long as I see him using it. He spends most of his time in his click clack but tonight was out so got a couple of snaps in.
P1180024.jpg

P1180335.jpg

I don't know what I've done to my camera :( Mucking about with the settings I haven't been able to get those crisp, clear photos for ages now. I wonder if there is a reset button I can set it all back to default. But My hubby is buying me a belated Chrissie present, early January - updating my camera to the next model up. It takes beautiful video footage but lacks the zooming function. Next model up allows zooming in video shoot and still the beauty of being a great digital camera.

Well done there Kris,looks like some nice stripes in there!

mysnakesau that's a lovely looking jungle,do you have any background info on lineage etc?

Here's one which has shed twice since this pic and stil great solid black with nice bright lemon yellow and an attitude and a half lol

my new jungle

here's a pic of my latest jungle a got off a mate, the striping is a bit different to my line and should made for some good breeding in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back