Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here a few pics of some yearling jungles. The first couple of pics are of a female who ate and shed last night. She is a guts and would eat everyday if she was able to.

Second pic is of a male who is a fair bit smaller than the female. I think he is a good looking snake.

Both are nice and calm/placid animals that dont strike which always a bonus.

Cheers,
Dave

a better pic of her
DSC_1668.jpg

Some hot jungles getting around guys

For those interested my little blueish eyed and pink tongued jungle hatchie shed .

cheers
Roger
hypojunglehatchiepics007a.jpg

looking good roger, ive been following the progress on another forum thus far, is she improving with her movements and did you end up getting a feed into her?

thanks mate
No she is still very neuro in her movements , has had one assist feed ,
its still a wait and see type situation but she shed on her own las night , so thats a positive .
Just need to let things unfold and hope for the best
Roger

looking great Roger!
very different - for sure never seen a Jungle like that one over the years .

my new snake :)

i just bought a yearling jungle python off brent from this forum. he said he hadn't handled him at all just the feeding! when i got home i picked him up straight away and he didnt mind at all, he is very very placid and has not tried to bite me or even been in the striking position. he isnt jumpy at. excellent snake! brent was a great help to me too and said stay in contact and he would be able to help me with anything i needed!

Well done Roger..great pic of a great animal.

Light colored eyes similar to a jag and possible neuro problems.
you might have a new morph on your hands...
hopefully it survives and proves to be something new.

Cheers.

Awesome looking jungles everyone! Roger,loving that gold tiger and the odd one you know yourself that odd one is something special and very very different ,I hope it stays alive and pulls through.That is a coincedence the eyes and neuro probs,maybe there's some sort of link where maybe the neuro probs are possibly the cause of what makes it different,ie the eyes and pink tongue and I bet that thing colours right up to super bright yellow...please keep us updated mate as it's about time us Aussies start producing some very different morphs.

Here's a couple of pics of mine and they're progressing extremely well,so hard to capture true colour as you all know but these are close but doesn't show how intense the colour is.The last pic is way off true colour and is much brighter in the flesh and a Taylor line animal.That striped one of yours looks like Taylor line as well is it Roger??....enjoy!

Just noticed you did say it's a D Taylor animal,they're a top notch bloodline that's for sure.Would you call yours a visible het and mine a tiger,just from reading your results from breeding recessively???

im getting really jealous of all these gorgeous jungles. i think my new years resolution will be to get my pair of jungles.

HI Andrew
The 3rd jungle i posted is from Dave Taylor and i would class as a Tiger pattern ,
The Dave Taylor jungle you have in pic your 3rd pic is a Tiger but cleasrly shows the extra stripe forming dorselly and is heading towards a super tiger pattern . IE totally striped head to tail with full dorsel striping in the centre of the back.
Lots more striping to be created with all the patterns the more they are bred together.
Your lemon striped jungles look great Andrew
cheers
Roger

the pink tongue jungle is looking great roger. best of luck with it.

this one hatched in December and pics are at a day old. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back