Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
colin - that thing is amazing.....has it had its first shed yet?

colin - that thing is amazing.....has it had its first shed yet?

yes david its had its first shed but hasnt fed as yet. this is a not very good pic after its first shed.
will get some better pics when I can. theres actually a few similar coloured from that clutch.
I like the heart shaped head pattern too :D

just got this **** hot jungle female i reckon its about the best i have seen in australia its a feisty little thing tho cant wait to breed her this year

just got this **** hot jungle female i reckon its about the best i have seen in australia its a feisty little thing tho cant wait to breed her this year

You haven't seen many then, surely, a nice animal but hardly up there with plenty I've seen.

Sorry but that's not even close to as good as they get,I've seen much much nicer and know people who breed nicer but it's a matter of taste I guess.This is a pic I took of a good friends jungle which has such bright fluro yellow you just can't capture the colour and the male partener for her is even nicer...Also attached is a hot jungle bred by junglefreak which if you like the reduced pattern type like yours,don't get me wrong yours is a lovely looking jungle but not quite the best int the country,cheers!

This is my pair......

picture.php

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=1130&pictureid=24070

Very nice Colin. Did that one come from J-Girl?

thanks paul.. no not from J-Girl.. it came from J-Girls brother x another female..
Its the first time she's ever bred. the whole clutch looks a nice clean white too..

Thats a stunning jungle Colin and a keeper for sure .
heres one of my hatchlings from a Devil female and my Kraus male
IMG_0306x.jpg

and my Dave Taylor Tiger Jungle just shed and keeps on improving all the time .
MaleTigerjunglebredbyDaveTaylor.jpg

and heres my Mark Dunham produced Tri stripe jungle .
Its a neon lemon colour but the colour does not show in this pic.
MaleTriStripejunglebredbyMarkDunham.jpg

CHEERS
Roger

Roger
do you have any photos of the pair I sent up to you last season, the ones that are siblings to Devils stripe. I will get a pick of the female I held back and post a pic ASAP. Would be good to compare the 4 of them.

cheers BEN

thanks roger.. the ones you posted are awesome.. that krauss x devil is a corker :D love the head pattern..
and great stripes on the other two as well.. I have a few nice krauss (my black male) x devil (striped female) hatchies as well..
will get around to posting a few pics soon.. cheers

Yer Col it seems each year the jungles get a little better .
Heres the pair that Barramundi Ben produced .
The male is looking hot and so does the female , but she is in shed mode in this pic and looks a bit dull etc.
THE FEMALE
IMG_7467.jpg

THE MALE
IMG_7240.jpg

Cheers
Roger

Roger
that male is nice and bright and the female looks like she will be quite good after a shed, looks as though they have packed on plenty of size, as I said before I will post a pic of the female that has the full stripe with hardly any other pattern on the sides. Will also pair the adults this season and hopefully produce some more like my holdback. Will do a trade if you are keen.

Is that a little one from the devil girl i traded with you couple of years back??
What a cracker, similar reduced head pattern to the mum.
Excellent mate i'm stoked she produced some nice bubs for you!!
Thats a stunning jungle Colin and a keeper for sure .
heres one of my hatchlings from a Devil female and my Kraus male
IMG_0306x.jpg

CHEERS
Roger

Yes Ben .
They both are going well , the male is so yellow but the pics just dont do them justice at all .
The female is dull now about to shed ? but still looks nice .
Get your camera out mate and post pics of your female sib asap.

Yes Scott ,
That jungle hatchie is from the devil female i got off you as a yearling and she produced some real nice jungles in her first clutch of 13 hatchies .
Good luck this season with your reduced pattern jungles Scott i cant wait to see what they produce.
cheers
Roger

So many top notch jungles being produced,they just get better every season.Colin those yellow hatchlings are wild and the pic after first slough is pretty amazing to have that colour without even having it's first feed,will be very interesting to see how they turn out.I have a Julatten very similar to the hatchy you posted with a partial black stripe not white,this line throws all sorts of incredible patterns,hopefully I'll breed a few next season working on colour but pattern first.

Roger that hatchy is awesome,so white and considering the lineage I'd take a good guess that will be super duper bright yellow.The male from Barramundi looks so similar to a line I'm working on first bred by indicus.

I was just about to hit the sack last night and heard a sound like a gecko or frog hitting the ground but was a sort of smack sound and I just thought it was a gecko or gtf but when I got up and turned on the lights there was a nice fresh hatchy on the floor and I'd just had a nice striped Tully animal escape on me and I can't stand it when that happens ,anyway I noticed it definitely wasn't the escaped one but a freshly born hatchling still wet and slimy when I picked it up and then went to checkout how the rest of the clutch was going and haad a great 100% hatch rate around 15 in the clutch.There's some looking yellow already,one especially has big black wide banding and very thin what will be yellow bands.The clutch produced was similar to what the devil has which is putting a very nice Krauss male over an SXR female and I'm looking forward to see the result.I held a whole clutch of SXR animals from last season and will be selling a few and keeping the best pair to breed from in the next generation.When I sort out the new hatchlings I'll be parting with a few,anyone interested just pm...Here's that clutch plus my pair of Taylor Athertons that have great colour for an Atherton and great solid flat black,cheers and enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back