Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Scott ,
That jungle hatchie is from the devil female i got off you as a yearling and she produced some real nice jungles in her first clutch of 13 hatchies .
Good luck this season with your reduced pattern jungles Scott i cant wait to see what they produce.
cheers
Roger
Thanks mate, you and me both, always gonna be 1 going back to the person who desrves the credit...no probs at all!;)
Is that the best, or are some on par with that one?
both the animals your referring to are in shed as i've been feeding them up as discussed...i'll post a pic or 2 when they slough.
Stunning animals man....

ok here goes with the first attempt of posting a photo, I am absolutely hopeless with technology so if this doesnt work I will try again on the weekend when I have more time and the mrs to help me. Apologies if this doesnt work. Stripe with flash and without flash. Hypo Jungle which Im not sure if I like or not. Average photos, will try for better shots when I can be bothered.

like the stripey one barramundi......the hypo one is different thats for sure. Do you have any info on the parents of the hypo one?

Cheers,
Dave

got a decent pic tonight of a pale hatchy and it actually looks in the pic like it does in natural light........also got my last hatchy too feed tonigt. Got a 1 wk old quail's wing down it so now the scenting of rats starts!

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Ben
Love that striped jungle ,Put a price on her and let me no , ok.
Not to keen on the hypo jungle or hypo atherton .

Heres one that has yellow pigment in its eyes ?????? and was very hypo looking as a hatchling .
But its more a selective bred type inheritance for a reduced black look in jungles .
But not a genetic hypo if you ask me , although i will be trying to prove this males looks out to see if its heritable.
Cheers Roger
After its second shed .
isthatyelloweyecolourisee-1.jpg

then at 8 months old
Sibmale22.jpg

And heres the female sib ill breed the above male too when old enough .
sibfemale22-1.jpg

Hi Andrew
It just blows my mind to think of the future jungle patterns and possible morphs within this sub species .
You have some great genetics to work with there mate.

Scott ,
that whole clutch from the Devil female are very good but that one posted is the pick of the clutch.
cheers
Roger

So many top notch jungles being produced,they just get better every season.Colin those yellow hatchlings are wild and the pic after first slough is pretty amazing to have that colour without even having it's first feed,will be very interesting to see how they turn out.I have a Julatten very similar to the hatchy you posted with a partial black stripe not white,this line throws all sorts of incredible patterns,hopefully I'll breed a few next season working on colour but pattern first.

thanks browns. I will post a few more pics of the yellow jungle after its next shed. hopefully it will get better and not go backwards. theres a couple similar in that clutch but none quite as yellow as the one posted. these were from my (black) krauss male x sinestra.

tremains julattens throw some amazing hatchies. Im hoping the one I recently posted and this one below (pic is pre first shed - will update soon) from the same clutch will be a pair as it also has some black dorsal stripe. this clutch came from J-Girls brother and this female below (from tremain but its the first time shes ever bred - tremains pic)

looks like your breeding some hot jungles yourself .

some amazing looking jungles on this thread...roger i've been following the pics/comments on that hatchie with the pink tongue, last post was around 2 weeks ago and was wondering how it going now?? any update?

Husskisam
She has had 2 small feeds and is still healthy but it will be a slow process to get her up to breeding size .
Thats if she keeps on improving ?
a close up for those interested
OK UPDATE JUST NOW SHE ATE HER FIRST FEED ON HER OWN . Her third feed .
EXCELLANT NEWS LOL
hypojunglehatchiepics007closeupresi.jpg

cheers
Roger

Hi Guy/Girls, I have by no means a top collection but i like my jungle!!! here she is ???Due for a shed very soon... comments welcome.

These little guy's are all eating, but this spotted looking hatchie (1 of 2) is the 1st to shed so far :D I'll post more pics as more slough their skins ;)

cheers Mark

love that first one Mark, make sure you keep me updated on him

cheers
Paul

Heres a pic of the male i used for my breeding last season,
first the father then the Mother , then male and female
yearling that this pair has produced. The parents and yealings were bred
by Indicus, I beleive that Browns has the rest of the yearlings
Also they bred for me this season and the last pic is one of this years
hatchies cheers

Ya reckon...:shock: that is insane Col, what a pattern!!!!!:shock: I got rid of my B&W's, but seems I may have to get me some more!!!! they are absolutely gorgeous!

I think I'll keep this one..

Roger those reduced black animals are stunning, can't wait for a couple of years for them to breed, put me down for a couple, i'll pay the deposit now!!

Here's one of yours Roger...coming along just fine! ALTHOUGH
No matter how hard I try, my pics never seem to turn out as good as some of you guys on here! :cry:

I have to get some of them too gozz, the parents are top notch, keep us updated on the hatchy pics mate.....

Heres a pic of the male i used for my breeding last season,
first the father then the Mother cheers

awesome gozz, especially love those yearlings :D

Ya reckon...:shock: that is insane Col, what a pattern!!!!!:shock: I got rid of my B&W's, but seems I may have to get me some more!!!! they are absolutely gorgeous!

thanks scott :D the whole clutch is looking pretty good and will be hard to part with any :lol: as usual but will be sexing the J-Girl and that other females clutch on the w/e and sorting out the couple of keepers and the ones for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back