Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do i start , some real srtunning jungles posted guys , congrats .
Trent ,The 3rd hatchie pic above it my favourite from your Devil clutch .
Cheers Roger

Still more and more hot jungles.I was wondering who got those adults gozz,I was meant to get them but stuff happens.They throw some hot offspring and as good as any other lowland jungles being bred.Well done,you should spit ot some top animals to work with on any particular trait.The pic of the adult male does it no justice,it has such dark jet black it almost looks purple and the nice bright and pretty clean lemon yellow is top notch and something rare to get as an adult.You can see by it's head it's an old jungle.

Colin I have a few more pics of that female BW that you last posted and bred for you and it wasn't anything special,however turned into a top notch BW and awesome colouring for an adult BW.Hope those 2 partially black striped/banded pattern animals are a pair and would be an awesome project!!

As always Roger,you're producing some wicked looking jungles,that black and white Krauss animal is hot and that bright yellow reduced black jungle is top notch,hope it stays nice and clean for you and with it's partener I imagine will produce more top quality jungles,what generation is that,that's if you've line bred them of course?How's your Stone ivories coming along?

This is one of Kris's Atherton keepers just like it's father,unfortunately Kris couldn't contribute himself as he was banned permanently for jokingly telling someone they can tell the sex of a lizard by licking it's belly lol hardly something worthy of being suspended....hope you like!!

Thanks Roger i have better ones in the clutch i just pick 4 randoms out
as there is 16 of them, Browns thanks and you are right ,i dont think you could
get any blacker in that male. I have the female already conditioned for this season
and he will be going over her again and he will be used to go over the one in my
avatar which is from Rogers line cheers top animals guys

here are a few picks of one of my jungles. 3yr old female from K. Alands line. I know everyone says it but her colours are much brighter than she looks here. Her yellow is, what i call it, a nice bright bananna colour. My favourite snake in my collection. Super calm and just a joy to own.

Cheers,
Dave

These are two female yearlings I picked up last year. First one is a K. Alands I got from David Evans and the second is one from Colin from his Black male. Hoping the one from Colin turns out like its father as it has been steadily changing over the past 6 months. I really enjoy both of these animals and cant wait to try to breed them when they are ready.
Cheers,
Paul

Colin ,have you got a recent pic of your black Krauss male?He seems to produce or help produce some absolute stunners and may possibly throw very dark offspring looking at the last pics posted by xterra!

This is a young one from the same father (black ) as now :? and about 6 months earlier. :D Hope it turns black.

looking good paul......will be interesting to see the dark one in another 6 months!

Cheers,
Dave

Well I must say, I do have quite the soft spot for the nice jungles. I love the silvery B&W jungles! They are pretty sexy if you asked me.

My opinion :)

Nat

Can you pls explain in normal english what you're trying to say etc,can't make head or tail of your posts???

Generally, on the internet, '<' and '3' put together create a heart. There you go.

I was saying I loved the pictures of the black and white jungles in that post.

:rolleyes:

yes david its had its first shed but hasnt fed as yet. this is a not very good pic after its first shed.
will get some better pics when I can. theres actually a few similar coloured from that clutch.
I like the heart shaped head pattern too :D
they look great Colin. im still waiting on mine they are nine days overdue.

Colin ,have you got a recent pic of your black Krauss male?He seems to produce or help produce some absolute stunners and may possibly throw very dark offspring looking at the last pics posted by xterra!

sorry for the late reply, Ive had no internet since friday.

Browns I really dont have any recent pics of the black male but the second and third pics are a good representation of how he still looks. they were taken early last year I think but he's probably not that much blacker now than he was in these pics. a lot of his offspring seem to develop this turning black (blacker) from around 12 months old onwards, this includes offspring from him x unrelated females. why this happens I really dont know and hesitate to call it a mutation even though some offspring seem to inherit this trait..

I usually sell this black males offspring for around the same price as I would normally sell jungles from this line (300 to 450) and have two clutches that Im feeding at the moment.

first pic is at around 2.5 years old, second is pre shed, third is post shed

Thought I would add something a little different. Yes its a Jungle but of the RPM kind. This one is owned by me but was purchased from Southern x almost 2 years ago. I plan to breed the striped Jungle (posted earlier) with this animal this season. Should be interesting.

Thought I would add something a little different. Yes its a Jungle but of the RPM kind. This one is owned by me but was purchased from Southern x almost 2 years ago. I plan to breed the striped Jungle (posted earlier) with this animal this season. Should be interesting.

Wouldn't happen to have a larger pic of that bad boy would you? He's a looker. (or is it a she?)

Cheers.

Yeah fair call there Browns, I call it a GOLD RPM however it is a "Jungle type" and in light of this thread thought some people might enjoy.

The S Word
I am at work at the moment and dont have a larger pic on this computer.

Hi Ben
I will bet the striped jungle to RPM jungle breeding will be very interesting offspring .
That RPM morph is hot .
good luck
Roger

This one is now just over 12 months old. It was given to me by a guy south of Brisbane as a tiny baby....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back