Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iphone pics. Sorry. SXR female juvie bred by Colin. Starting to show a bit of yellow. Can't wait to see her in a few months.:D

All awesome looking Jungles I paid a deposit for a pair of Palmerston Jungles today will post pics when I get them in a few weeks

ok its taken me a week at various bits of spare time but iv gone through the thread and colin, herpkeeper, pike have fantastic jungles browns gets some gooduns to

stupid question how do you contact herpkeeper his inbox has been full for a week theres no email address and generally no way to contact him that i can find same with pike

i contacted colin and he is a good bloke im buying off him as we speak!

Argh next season colin im gonna purchase some for sure that b/w is stunning. Nice addition Paulie

she's looking great paulie and should keep getting better each shed.

Paulie that is one awesome B&W might have to look into them next season

That thing is fantastic paulie, very nice animal. Colin sure produces some stunners.

All of my models these days seem to want to get a few shots with the snake...

Madeline here was ok to start with, but when medusa started squeezing her arm a bit she got a little tense :)

shoot was a fashion shoot for a clothing line.

837655970_8MTGP-X3.jpg

837655965_XW5zP-X3.jpg

Cheers,
Daniel

All of my models these days seem to want to get a few shots with the snake... Madeline here was ok to start with, but when medusa started squeezing her arm a bit she got a little tense :) shoot was a fashion shoot for a clothing line.
Cheers,
Daniel

geez the little black and white is certainly doing the rounds with the girls mate :lol:

geez the little black and white is certainly doing the rounds with the girls mate :lol:

haha, yeah she's such a beauty :)

her temperament has gotten a lot better... when I got her she was really really nippy, but after a little handling, (usually 2 - 3 times a week, I get her out and bring her to whatever i'm doing, put her on my shoulder or something and let her explore around)

she now no longer bites, and I don't need a hook or gloves to get her out of her enclosure, (used them previously to prevent damage from me jerking my hand back in reflex :p )

and once out she is awesome, just explores a little and chills.

Cheers,
Daniel

That 2nd one colin would have to be the ugliest jungle i have ever seen :p

Na they look alright :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back