Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here are some pics of George my 4 month old Atherton Jungle I got about a month ago. Looking through this thread there are a lot of stunning Jungle Carpet Pythons out there. Most people would probably consider George plain to most other Jungles in this thread but I think his beautiful and he couldn't have a better attitude.

First 4 were taken the day I got him, the last one was taken friday after he shed his skin.

mate you have him on your hand with no blood stains that is a win. every time i pick up my baby she is sure to draw blood at least twice

mate you have him on your hand with no blood stains that is a win. every time i pick up my baby she is sure to draw blood at least twice

As I said he has a great attitude, He only bit the first few times I picked him up, only drawing blood once. He does headbutt a bit, last time he bit was last week but his eyes were completely clouded over so I don't blame him for biting.

feedig the other night! Good teeth shoot

RIMG0230.jpg

RIMG0246.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back