Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been absolutly itching to post some pics up in this thread since the very first post of this thread....... so heres the first of afew pics i will add more you may even recognise some of the animals in the pics (2 in particular were the parents to alot of animals in this thread) as i have been trying to buy the very best in quality the last 4 months to get a decent breeding program underway.
a nice little 7 month old tully my mrs bought (ill be purchasing more tullys like this later)
Blossom.jpg

a fantastic little krauss my mrs also bought
Angar.jpg

a 3yr old female jungle my mrs also bought was disapointed though as she is only 1kg so we think to small to do the deed this year the photo also does not do her justice she is very orange i will get a better pic of her later
Lillyhanginout.jpg

you will have to bare with me as these pics are taken across afew different camera's (been through afew lately) all of which are cheap point and shoot so sometimes they do stupid things with the colours (wash out/blurr)

heres a 3yr old Obee 5 mins after he got home
Borrisresize.jpg

this is the same snake but the following pics were taken on a very bright day outside which seems to drop his lemonish yellow colour out even further to a white
boris8.jpg

boris2.jpg

ill add another pic of the 3yr old female from the above post
P1000041.jpg

i need an SLR....

Kenshin you must be so excited......you have some lovely stock there....so we will be expecting some pics of some beautiful babies !!

Elizabeth

a pic in the sunshine of my only holdback now from last year. Its one of those rare friendly jungles as well.
Dave

Thats awesome! I love seeing them yawn...they have such bendy heads.

nice jungle ya got there too... Have you got any breeding projects?

Still working on that with the rp's mate.

I have the devils female and a sxr male (show updated pics of him later) that are together currently for the 1st time. So still waiting patiently (not the easiest thing to do when you keep seeing other amazing jungles on here...lol).

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back