Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking good matt. Seems to be putting on decent size.

Calming down at all?

Cheers,
Dave

Yeah mate she is great now bit flighty when getting out and putting away but bites are pretty rare these days a few bluffs here and there. unless she is hungry or coming up for a shed she is great

A crappy picture of what I'm hoping will be a very nice snake. Cowley Beach juvie.

Hi Mattsnake

A Cowley Beach Juvie....forgive me if I sound dumb...but is that a new sort of jungle.....not an atherton or a palmerston ? I am now totally confused.....

beautiful snake...I loooove the markings......I love that stripyness. I have to get some pics of Alvin to show.....he is striped like that I looove him. He was so small when I got him i have been focussing on food and he is so fussy......I am scared he will be sick if I handle him after a feed....so I have been a bit slack with being organised to take picces and then when I realise he has a full tummy.

Do you think you will b repeating the mating that produced those markings?

Elizabeth

Matt that Cowley is a cracker for sure...was that purchased from a breeder in Victoria?

This little girl just shed so i thought i would post a pic of her.
Her tongue is now turning blue at about 10 months old.
Also her mother just laid 15 eggs
i paired up the same parents for this season.
Roger
IMG_0153.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back