Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our little black + white had a shed the other day, so now the colour is really starting to brighten up...

the jungles on here are amazing! i really want one but it would be for my first snake..i've heard they can be pretty aggressive, with regular handling from a hatchie would biting be much of a problem?

or my next option is a stimmy?

Our little black + white had a shed the other day, so now the colour is really starting to brighten up...

i remember seeing that one and my one side by side very nice looking snake it was hard to pick

now im just waiting for mine to shed

That's awesome.

I'm pretty sure I have one here that has an 8 on it's head, but that is a lot closer to their normal head pattern than a 5.

yeah I though it was a little bit unusual :lol:

aps.jpg

my new baby

my jungle python i just bought today looks nothing like yours , its only 14 weeks old atm :eek: im wondering if its colour will turn out as lovely as most of these?

i will have to check it out, it was on reptilesdownunder that i originally found him and bought her...
but either way..i am very happy with her, he had some other beautiful jungles for sale also, but i prefered her stripe

my jungle python i just bought today looks nothing like yours , its only 14 weeks old atm :eek: im wondering if its colour will turn out as lovely as most of these?

Some colour up slowly others quickly it just depends....i have a boy here that was this murky musty yellow when I bought him and he is now a lovely yellow (ive put pics below) it is hard to know what they will do and depends on the line...athertons are not as bright as pamerstons....

stupid server ate half my post....I also wanted to say this boy has an S for snake on his head......

he is really lovely and you got him in the ballot too !! Well done....looking at him I reckon wiith a settled home and some TLC he might have some more colour in him I think ?

some jungles won't actually color up until they are 1 or 2 we have 4 jungles and they have all started to colour up at different stages, one of them is two and he is only starting to get his yellow coming through now with the last couple sheds.

just have to be patient with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back