Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aps.jpg

my new baby

just wondering why hes in that position does it mean that hes ready to strike or just a little nervous???

Here is a picture of my new little baby, still only 7 weeks old!
Sorry I couldnt make it smaller, the internet was being a pain in the butt!
Photo0405.jpg

Wow those blck and white jungles are beautiful, anyone know someone who breeds them in sa????

i have another question.... are jungles really as snappy as i have heard? do they grow out of it?

My 5 week old Jungle!

I know it's not impressive in the sense it's not a black and gold or anything, but still a lil beauty in my eyes!

the name is Rizwan, and he's (well he's not sexed actually...) a good feeder and a placid snake too, didn't bite me putting him in the clickclack, or when the breeder held him.
also only hid for about half an hour and is now just chillen' on his perches :)

Please note the container he's in was just for travel! it isn't his actual home!

View attachment 188381View attachment 188382View attachment 188383

Parents are Palmerston animals, mother is Krauss line, father is a Montgomery (pic below). :)

That boy is phenomenal! Have you had him since he was a hatchling, would love to see a comparison photo from then :)

I finally can join the jungle thread, ill be picking up a pair of palmerston jungles on thursday. pics will follow soon. these guys are snappy ones but i hope with lots of handling they will quiet down a little :)

Vampstorso thats a nice snake and at 5 weeks old they are all that colour...you have to wait for them to colour up !!
You cant tel what will happen yet.....and enjoy your baby they are beautiful at that age !!

Vampstorso thats a nice snake and at 5 weeks old they are all that colour...you have to wait for them to colour up !!
You cant tel what will happen yet.....and enjoy your baby they are beautiful at that age !!

aww thank you :)
I can never believe how tiny it is!
and I certainly am enjoying it...love watching it lay on its perch's! ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back