Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to use the Astro on the floor of my Spotted enclosure too.

I now use Kitty Crumble.

Looks a bit more Natural.

I just use the astro on the Basking shelf for the Jungle Python

Cheers for all your help mate. I'll look into mixing it up when I get a bigger enclosure.

Took some pics of the male in the grass about half an hour ago. First time we've had him out, so possibly his first ever venture outside. He was flicking his tongue constantly lol, very intrigued. Tried to show his colours off. He is definitely getting lighter. I think he might be a mix of B&W and B&Y.

Pics taken from my iPhone, I think they turned out OK for a phone.

georgiegrassA.jpg

georgiegrass2.jpg

georgiegrass1.jpg

Very nice Roger. Another pair of quality jungles for the collection. Do you still have your B/W SXR jungles?
Cheers Justin
Many thanks for the comments about the B&W jungle.
Yes Justin i still have my B&W stone line pair.
But now i have a pair of Julattens too.
Thanks to Col.

And the female Julatten just shed today.
IMG_1171.jpg

She looks great too. I can see why your so happy. Congratulations. Well done to you and Colin.
Cheers Justin
Many thanks for the comments about the B&W jungle.
Yes Justin i still have my B&W stone line pair.
But now i have a pair of Julattens too.
Thanks to Col.

And the female Julatten just shed today.
IMG_1171.jpg

Love that second photo FlashBang! Very nice jungles mate

Awesome I was starting to think that comment had gone unnoticed :p. Thanks Colin she's gorgeous.

Awesome I was starting to think that comment had gone unnoticed :p. Thanks Colin she's gorgeous.

thanks.. she was unusually white for an adult and has gone a bit creamy white these days. but most julattens will go a silvery grey (where the white was) with age.

s004.jpg
s003.jpg
Didn't know much about snakes when i sold this one. I thought there was somthing wrong with it because it was inbreed. Its was my first cheynei. One of jim hulms.
s001-Copy.jpg

s004.jpg
s003.jpg
Didn't know much about snakes when i sold this one. I thought there was somthing wrong with it because it was inbreed. Its was my first cheynei. One of jim hulms.
s001-Copy.jpg

Judging by my male and female right now, I think they will have colourings very similar to this the way they is going. The male has an unbroken line the whole way down him, so does the female.

Hi Colin

Did Tremain have different lines of Julattens or did all of his stock come from his original animals.
Do you know if there are many other lines around.

Cheers Justin
theres quite a few pics in this thread.. this is the mother of roger's male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back