Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, what a sticky nose! My snakes are interested in cameras too, they always stick their noses right in the lens. Nice pics ;)

love that first pic "who dat come in my house"
He ate last night! I put the rat near the entry to his hide and he had it in about 5 seconds! I didnt even think he was awake. lol

He will have perches too, i had just had a hectic day and hadn't ended up having time to do it before I got him home, so once hes settled in ill put some perches in for him!

Holdbacks from my last clutch, about 6 months old now!

They look like nice palms, they remind me of this cranky little sod of mine. Where did you get your original stock from, if you don't mind me asking?

They look like nice palms, they remind me of this cranky little sod of mine. Where did you get your original stock from, if you don't mind me asking?

I can only hope they turn out anything like that, he/she is a stunner! My male breeder came directly from Montgomery line stock, and the female is from Krauss lineage stock.

Very nice!!!
That one looks like a Montgomery line??

very nice vixen and john - this is my only holdback from my last clutch - devil x k.aland. Just hope it colours up nicely - it was a bit slower developing colour than the rest of the clutch and it is also a cranky little girl!

not a good pic.. but will try to see if I can get a half decent shot of these two or similar others over the next week or so..

attachment.php

this 2009 season male is going to shed very soon but still doesnt look too bad..

attachment.php

Cracking animals!

Just a few jungles

Hey all

Here are a a few of my Jungles:

The first is an 18month old female Palmerston, the second is a 6month old Montgomery x Krauss from Vixen same clutch as posted by her above and last is a pic i took the other day of my Tiger female and 50_50 male going at it!!

Cheers!

I can only hope they turn out anything like that, he/she is a stunner! My male breeder came directly from Montgomery line stock, and the female is from Krauss lineage stock.

The mother of the super stripey is in one of my previous posts which pictured some of my adults. This particular specimen is from a line that K. Aland and I produced after tinkering with a few ideas/combinations (all pure bred).
Those holdbacks of yours will certainly grow to be nice snakes. Worth holding onto..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back