Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
taken 20 mins ago..
Ajiria swollen on top of her box and Rakasha inside her's..
I used two males over them, Apollo (their father) and Drac (the father of the jungles post 2991, 3009 & 3012)

DSC04102-1.jpg

DSC04106.jpg

Your going to need a bigger incubator to fit all the eggs in lol. Congrats mate looks good.

Looking good Colin. Should get some nice hatchies out of them.

Cheers Justin

Sorry for the off-topic question, but what substrate is that Colin?

Awesome pics, by the way.

Sorry for the off-topic question, but what substrate is that Colin?

Awesome pics, by the way.

sphagnum moss Syner.. I had to get it down from QLD. This is the same dry besgrow bricks that used to be available at bunnings a few years back in 12 litre bricks. Fernland in QLD is the Australian importer for Besgrow New Zealand Sphagnum Moss in dry compacted bricks or bales. cost me $20 overnight delivery (using TNT couriers) from QLD to Sydney for 240 litres and this stuff is THE BEST and very clean.

The stuff at Bunnings is dirty and crap and I went to Flower Power, Hargreaves, Swains nurserys etc hunting anything half decent and came up with nothing in Sydney.. you can pay over the internet too after they give you a proforma invoice.
you want the MIXED grade one and the 240 litre bale is roughly a 2 foot x 1 foot x 1foot bale compacted. and with TNT overnight courier cost $103.60 but the price may have increased since I last bought some..

will private message you the details and contact name, number & email

How big do jungles end up?, i only ever see small jungles on this thread..

depending on locality athertons being largest up to about 2 - 2.5m i think but generally most are 1.5 - 2. anyone can correct me if im wrong

the biggest atherton Ive owned is around 7 foot long..

B&W jungle a few weeks ago.. bloated and getting ready to lay..

DSC04023.jpg

and this morning - 11 good eggs for her first clutch isnt bad for a julatten

DSC04110.jpg

thanks

thanks brenton for beautiful snake, so all you snake food need make sure you sure you search for him very cheap, and has alot of knowledge regarding snakes

HI Colin

That Julatten looks in excellent condiiton after her lay....you must have really got her in good condition to form her eggs....a real credit to you. Elizabeth

very nice james jr :D would pic 1 and 4 be SXR line? and pics 2 & 3 (middle two) be john montgomery line?

Havn't posted pic's in here before might make a start i guess, This is my male B&G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back