Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the parents of my jungles and DHoffmann's jungle 2 posts up ^ from the same clutch, both parents are SXR, owned by James Airdrie "snakeitup", very high quality top shelf snakes, extremly happy with them, thanks again James hope you don't mind me posting these pics up mate,im not trying to take any credit for your wonderful snakes, just showing the beautiful animals where our babies came from, :D the first 2 pics are of the mum and pics 3 and 4 are of the dad.

Cheers Mo :)
I now own the male in those pics. He is so well tempered I don't have any worry of him even coming close to biting. Couldn't have asked for a better snake. Thanks again James.
View attachment 221986View attachment 221987 I know they're bad pics but my DSLR is playing up. Guts...

I love this thread.....

I wonder how big it has to get before it is so long...with so many pics and posts that it just implodes lol

thanks for all the messages :D I bred Ajiria (pics previous page) December 2008 from Apollo x Athena.

came home from a pub lunch to find this girl on some eggs.....stupid girl managed to lay the eggs so they stuck together over her head and she was a bit stuck! A nice find for the day.

Cheers,
Dave

congrats nice looking eggs there David that first pic is miss leading haha i was like thats a tiny snake

thanks woody - she is a pretty small girl, only about 1kg or so but for her body size the eggs seem pretty big. This was her first clutch with and she will be back on the food asap - she is a very enthusiastic feeder so shouldnt take long for her to bulk up again.

My little fella is also from Snakeitup and I must say, although he was one of the cheaper of the clutch, I love my little guy and to me, he's mighty spesh. Can't wait until his next shed to share some more pics.

I now own the male in those pics. He is so well tempered I don't have any worry of him even coming close to biting. Couldn't have asked for a better snake. Thanks again James.
View attachment 221986View attachment 221987 I know they're bad pics but my DSLR is playing up. Guts...

Eeeek.. I hope my Jungle doesn't get that big. Pretty sure she's an SXR x Devil (which is SXR x (atherton x palmerston), I think).. Hopefully she'll be a bit
on the smaller side. She is starting to gain that bright fire-hose look though.

Eeeek.. I hope my Jungle doesn't get that big. Pretty sure she's an SXR x Devil (which is SXR x (atherton x palmerston), I think).. Hopefully she'll be a bit
on the smaller side. She is starting to gain that bright fire-hose look though.
Haha yeah I'm a pretty big guy too so that photo's not decieving. Athertons tend to get the biggest on avg. This guy is around 2m but I keep hearing they can get to 2.5! Palmerstons are normally around the 4-5 ft mark from memory so yours could be absolutely any size haha

View attachment 222307

A few more 2 year olds I bred from a few different P. Krauss and K. Aland lines.

Cheers,
John.

Have not posted in here for quite some time, here is an update of my 10 month old Jungle -

DSC_3745.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back