Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First little hatchy to leave the egg. Solid little sucker, so hopefully thats a sign it will be strong and full of attitiude.

Paul

Day 54 for this lot as well. These are from a devil male and k. Aland female.

Cheers
Dave
d31f313d-c582-b4c7.jpg

Thought I would try to get some pics of my hatchling palmertson clutch. Looking forward to seeing these guys colour up a bit.

Paul.

2,5,9 & 10 are cool - no.2 has a bit of funky pattern on its tail.

Which ones do you think you will hld onto??

Let me know when you want to grab those pinkies too.

Cheers,
dave

Dave,
I have been looking at them for two days and changed my mind about one hundred times so far. I think 9 & 10 are my favourites but give me a few weeks and that may change.

Will give you a call about pinkies..............let the fun begin hey.

Cheers.

Moose at just prior to 11 months. He is now 90cm long and he is colouring up more brightly with every shed :)

For a Jungle, he really is a joy. I was expecting to be bitten and snapped at daily, but apart from a quick nip on night one when I took him out of the Click Clack he came in, he hasn't bitten me since and apart from being a little touchy in his enclosure, he is an absolute joy to handle and although he isn't very photogenic I still had a bit of fun getting him out.

Like I've said he's not as "designer" as some of the other stunners in this thread, but he's pretty special in my own eyes :)

I think temperament is everything !! I know we are trying to improve patterning and colour.....but more than half the joy of owning a snake is the handling and interactions you have with them.......its all very well having a beautiful snake if all you can do is 'look dont touch'.....I know some people like that...but for me....i think temperament is very important....and Schnecke I think you need to wait.....just because markings arent 'exotic' doesnt mean you wont have a stunner.....Elvira my first snake who just has traditional atherton markings is probably one of my most impressive snakes at the moment !!

Few more of my jungle chillin on her perch waiting for a feed. Slowly developing her gold colouration with every shed, sorry she's not the same standard as Colin's animals

Yes but she is lovely and her black looks really nice...

Hi everyone

Update pictures of my babies from Roger Lester. Tully Locality Stripes. They are just over 12 months old. They are smaller than my ahertons at the same age but as you can see they are healthy little things. They are due to be fed today. I was going to wait till I fed them before photographing but I opened their lids on their click clacks and was able to get these shots.

Enjoy.......Sabrina is the first photograph and Jasper the second....Sabrina has just shed and seems to be really gaining in pigment.

Elizabeth

View attachment 230530
View attachment 230529

Sanosuke...they are very addictive...I have four lol....and all four of mine are sooks the Tullies being the sookiest....and Sabrina is just such a sweetheart

and four snakes....less work than one dog !!

View attachment 230603
ok heres what happened tonight....

i fed my darling incompetent snake Alvin and I am so sick of him dropping his food and/or falling off his shelf so I decided to give him a bit of a helping hand

Looks like no-one liked my Red 'Jungle' Fowl :(.. Here are a few two year old 'Jungle Carpet Pythons'.

Colin - Your snakes are beautiful i love how yellow they are and how bright it is. they truely are beautiful snakes nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back