Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Males can sometimes breed at under 2 years and about 3 foot long , weight can vary.
Females should be 2 and half years old or more ,about 4 foot or bigger , weight will vary.

Hey here are a few classic black and yellows. The first is a male Krauss who is almost 6 years old and the second is a 2 year old female of unknown origin that i have posted before but she is nice so i reckon she can go again!!ha. The pic of the Krauss male is radioactive yellow but it does not show up with my flash (as everyone who takes pics of jungles knows!! and Jungle_Freak can attest to this) and the pic of the female is spot on accurate. Hopefully they make nice babies next year!!!

I crossed the Krauss male with one of Roger's (Jungle_Freak) tiger girls and am very intersted with what the littles will turn out like!! Pics of the clutch also attached!!

Enjoy!! And a big thank you to Roger for all the help!!!

Here is one I bred last year that I am holding back....she is a bit of a nasty thing but I like her still!

Cheers,
Dave

I like her stripe David..she is nice...in fact more than nice.....and very clean marked....I like her

thanks fatazmic.....

Hy jarden, dont have any great pics of that girl but heres a couple of her......

You've got a few awesome looking jungles david! The one at the top of the page has a knockout stripe!

Thanks kurto - she was probably the slowest of the clutch to develop any colour but she is starting to get nice and yellow now, which the pics dont really show, so will be interesting to see her in another 6 months or so.

Akuji - the one with the strip is from K.Aland x Devil and the othe female is palmerston but im not sure on her exact line.....

Some other random pics.....one a i bred a couple of years ago at 12months of age, female palmerston, and devil male.

And another yearling...i know its not a "pure" but nothing is. It will produce either stripes or RP patterns and will be awesome nonetheless. I do agree that 'wild type' patterns are a bit rare these days...those who seek will find.
View attachment 231708

Colins on the page before this one are yellower than the pics you just posted. They looks awesome.

Yes they are awesome, I never said that they were not awesome! They are not fluro Yellow though, they are bright gold. Still very nice but not FLURO YELLOW WILD TYPE jungles that I am talking about. There is no question that they are nice (infact very nice) looking snakes, however they are line bred 50 / 50's that will not be fluro yellow as adults. Gold and Yellow are two very different colours mate

The topic that I was talking about was bright, wild type Jungles. Not who's animals are the favourite blah blah blah. I was asking a question to the keepers that appreciate a wild type animal.

Before you go commenting, please re read what I asked.

settle down please nick. I could see why roger thought that as I associate the tri stripe jungles with his line although he's not the only person breeding them thats true. so please lets not get into some debate over members animals. the thread is about all jungles captive bred and wild specimens.. there all good in there own way and jungles are my personal favourites of all morelia.

thanks for your comments on my jungles however some do hold the bright colours well into adulthood not as bright as yearlings but still pretty good in my opinion. Im not comparing them to anyones jungles or wild jungles. these are just my collection and I breed what I personally like the look of and thats SXR lines.
cheers :)

SXR line I bred last season and sold to happy rator (his pic)

Here is one I bred last year that I am holding back....she is a bit of a nasty thing but I like her still! Cheers, Dave
I like her too dave. very nice mate.. feisty or calm has never really mattered to me.. I just love them all and adapt to their nature when I handle them instead of expecting them adapting to me

lets all move on please guys :D

couple of adults from my SXR female Aphrodite

Kraus line male
IMG_0301.jpg

Devil cross Kraus i bred
IMG_0412resized.jpg

Kraus line i bred
IMG_0396resized.jpg

Heres one i purchased from Col.
IMG_1244.jpg

Loving the Kraus lines mate stunning, the thick black is unreal and Colins stunning as always. Any chance of seeing some B&Ws..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back