Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I open this thread, I want a jungle more and more.... B+G, B+W or reduced pattern.. I don't know. Maybe one of each, if I cant narrow it down :D

Every time I open this thread, I want a jungle more and more.... B+G, B+W or reduced pattern.. I don't know. Maybe one of each, if I cant narrow it down :D

Haha i'm the same, i want more all the time.. But only problem.. So many jungles to want, so little space =p.

You're not wrong ... Except i already have 2 b&w's ... and i will soon have 2 b&y's .

I have some B&W eggs in the incubator that will hatch in January. This is my first breeding of jungles and I am so looking forward to what may jump out LOL

Hello again the jungle thread :D
This time im just checking in to say that i bought a jungle, and am loving him dearly, but im slightly worried, Hes just over 2 weeks old, and when i bought him from the breeder, he hadnt had his first shed, or feed and am waiting eagerly for both of those to happen, i just wanted to know, when should i start to worry that hes not feeding or having trouble shedding, I keep the click clack at a toasty 24-28 C at all times and the water bowl i have in side the click clack is supplying a nice amount of humidity for the jungle, so the conditions seem perfect, but he still isn't interested in pinkie mice or showing signs of shedding... so once again. should i be worried yet?
And please, dont lecture me about buying a snake who hasnt shed or fed yet, i knew what i was getting myself into when i bought the snake.

Thanks
Joe

With all this talk bout Colin and Roger's animals (not trying to start that up again) thought I'd just bang these up again as I have one of each from them. I've posted these before but what the heck...

Roger's...
605d2827.jpg

4a595483.jpg

Colin's
57413243.jpg

818ed728.jpg

Cheers

Colin I particularly like the DSC04040 animal in your album.

Is there any chance you have a picture of it stretched out a little, please?

Hello again the jungle thread :D
This time im just checking in to say that i bought a jungle, and am loving him dearly, but im slightly worried, Hes just over 2 weeks old, and when i bought him from the breeder, he hadnt had his first shed, or feed and am waiting eagerly for both of those to happen, i just wanted to know, when should i start to worry that hes not feeding or having trouble shedding, I keep the click clack at a toasty 24-28 C at all times and the water bowl i have in side the click clack is supplying a nice amount of humidity for the jungle, so the conditions seem perfect, but he still isn't interested in pinkie mice or showing signs of shedding... so once again. should i be worried yet?
And please, dont lecture me about buying a snake who hasnt shed or fed yet, i knew what i was getting myself into when i bought the snake.

Thanks
Joe

Might be a good idea to start a seperate thread on this, so to keep it short I will say that 28 is not a hot enough 'hot end' for a jungle. Aim for at least 30-32.

thanks katana :D

pic by tremain of one of the females I got off him when she was younger. this one bred this season.

25085-1.jpg

pic by tremain of my favourute breeding female

Jgirl-1.jpg

SXR line Spiderwoman

12316-1.jpg
er

*grumbles -why can't I "like" something more than once? No fair!*

Do you still have spiderwoman colin.
If not did you manage to breed with her.
she is a beautiful jungle.

cheers justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back