Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One week old....

o.jpg

These guys are about three weeks old now, all bar a few have fed now but I think the last few are going test me.

Paul

yeah I like the middle one to Paul - cool pattern.

That jungle isn't in with your Boyds is it Scleropages lol? You seem to have some nice stripeys going on man, nice work.

Here are some other two year olds. P. Krauss and K. Aland lineages.

Haha, yeah Scleropages - the boyds and the jungle could become bff's and start a cartoon! It's pretty cool thing you've got going on with the moss man. Moss-man..

Nice animal Anto11.

Here are some other ones I bred two years back. I think all of these jungles owe me about a litre of blood after two years of kisses..:D Bless their little hearts.

1yo Palmy from my clutch last season, got a new photo tonight. Hasn't been edited in any way except for cropping.

p1090508.jpg

Beautiful jungle Vixen. How many did you hold onto in the end?

Cheers Justin

i have one of vixens and it is amazing in colour should get a photo up. i think is the same clutch

a few bubs and a few of my favourite girl.....flsh has washed her colour out but she is about 5yrs old now and still a nice bananna yellow colour.

Vixen,

Awesome snake you have there. It's clear as day that the pic hasn't been altered. Very nice.

This is a two year old from one of my favourite pairs.

Vixen,
Gorgeous snake. Let me know if you have a mailing list?

Here's my yearling B&W Jungle having a feed. I took it with instagram and applied a filter.
I love the way the filter brings out the colour in the repti bark lol.

View attachment 233696

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back