Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my yearling i got from vixen last year.pic taken on iphone cause camera decided to die.

your snakes

Hello
First are these snakes for sale and if they are how much do you want for the male as i have seen the photos of this jungle python and I like the colour of the male better so i was just wondering how old it is, what is its size, and were about do you live.

thanks vixen.its actually a she. so maybe i could get a male from you one day when have another clutch.so she has a mate as good looking as her

Some truly stunning jungles in this thread .
Latest photo of this male ill be using as a sire for this coming season .
00255RESIZEDMALEttr.jpg

Kurt they definately would make a great pairing mate.

But this is the female ill be breeding him too. This is his sister.
goldenRESIZED.jpg

And then he goes over this Palmerston female as well.
018resized2.jpg

Here are a few pics of my new julatten yearling that was bred by Colin. She is amazing the most placid snake i have ever owned, she is coming up to a shed so will post some updated pics once she has had a shed!
Hope you like her as much as i do!!

Kurt they definately would make a great pairing mate.

But this is the female ill be breeding him too. This is his sister.
goldenRESIZED.jpg

And then he goes over this Palmerston female as well.
018resized2.jpg

More bright yellow and solid black jungles next season Roger what a group. good luck mate.

cheers
Scott

View attachment 233890My B&W julatten jungle from Col

cheers
Scott

They all look great Derek. Nice clean yellow & solid blacks

Cheers Justin

Awesome snake Anto.
May I ask whom you purchased this snake off (if you didnt breed it yourself that is :p )

Nice snake Anto11, the two you've pictured will make a winning breeding pair down the track.

Here are a couple P. Krauss ones with strong black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back