Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl , that pic was taken right after I fed them

They are awesome!

Heres some "Greenish" Pure Athertons I am stuffing around with..

Adult:
c283c5dd.jpg

0a425bb6.jpg

Babys:

Hey Blueman, that Atherton looks very similar to some Julattens, interesting. Is it just the pics or do they also seem similar irl too?
looks about like my 16month old julatten i got off colin last year same colors

looks about like my 16month old julatten i got off colin last year same colors

the julattens I bred are not athertons and are pure julattens. not only are they tremain andersons original line several of my animals are tremains breeder animals.

the julattens I bred are not athertons and are pure julattens. not only are they tremain andersons original line several of my animals are tremains breeder animals.

and there stunning i was just saying my jungle i got off you look like the one in the picture

I have Tremain line Julattens as well , look totally different than my "green" Athertons.... I will have to try and get a pic of both together.

Love this thread, very nice guy's!! Keep them coming. Updated pics of some of my hold backs and a new striped male that has recently joined my collection.

Love this thread, very nice guy's!! Keep them coming. Updated pics of some of my hold backs and a new striped male that has recently joined my collection.

the 4th is freeking awesome ( typed wile i have a scrubby on the keybord) haha

haha no way! one of his babys...

Heres a jungle pic so i dont stray from the thread

Green Atherton:
9066a9a2.jpg

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back