Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingie, these are some beautiful jungles, I was just curious as to where you brought them from as I am currently looking to purchase one!

Thanks in advance
cathryn

My new jungles :) these guys are only as thick as my finger so I can't wait to see how they look all grown up! (Crappy iPhone pics)

Boy
IMG_3896.jpg

Girl
IMG_3891.jpg

Girl
IMG_3881.jpg

Im pleased the Julatten is going so well for you brett :D

this is her sister.. she's dull in this pic and starting to look dirty coming into a shed..

DSC04988.jpg

SXR line black & yellow from last season

DSC04977-1.jpg

Ingie, these are some beautiful jungles, I was just curious as to where you brought them from as I am currently looking to purchase one!

Thanks in advance
cathryn

Thanks Cathryn! I got them from onimocnhoj (you can find him in this thread). He has some of the best coloured jungles i've seen and they hold it into old age. Mine are not even half way yet :D

I just love the black on the female in the middle picture. It is just solid jet black. The girl in the last picture is half the age of the others and already brighter after her latest shed. Can't wait to turn these guys into a breeding trio!

I'd like to introduce my new Jungle girl Passion.

She arrives in pristine condition from Reptile Addiction.

I couldn't recommend him more as a breeder and as a seller.

Thanks,
~Katana.

Thanks Katana, I am hoping they throw something a bit like your girl.

Thanks Katana, I am hoping they throw something a bit like your girl.

Thank you!

She's a 4 year old female and as anyone will tell you, Jungles are so much better in the flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back