Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I touched this one yesterday...

81028c78.jpg

After I touched it:

d023b7da.jpg

I found the easiest way to clean the cage, is to removed the WHOLE bamboo stick with cranky snake attached. :lol:

I found the easiest way to clean the cage, is to removed the WHOLE bamboo stick with cranky snake attached. :lol:

They like to hold on that tight so they dont fall off when they bite you. Beautiful jungle

Cheers Justin

thats a ripper jungle vixen :D

one of mine from last year and below two from this year (same parents)
DSC04158-1.jpg

DSC05010male.jpg

DSC04856.jpg

View attachment 247569Many appologies Colin for statement yesterday...so many differnt avenues to where the hobby is heading...previous from UK and its snake city compared to OZ...anyway im not sure how i feel about it right now so ill keep me mouth shut...all for there own me recons...love this site and keep up the good work...pic of my just about to shed pain in the **** jungle (fidjity bugger)

Boring ol jungle i know but its a start

View attachment 247637

Just an updated pic of Jasper. He is over 12 months old now....and I love it when he coils up because you can see his lovely stripe. I have to open the lid of his click clack and snap really fast to photograph him because he just wants cuddles all the time.

Jasper was bred by Roger Lester and I have been promising an updated pic for ages !!

Is this jungle yours? i have never seen ones like this in australia hope you have some more!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back