Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
25c72b11.jpg

This is one of my sibs from my on going High black project. . . Eventually aiming for solid black with reduced bright yellow spots and pin striping.
Very nice, the high blacks were another area I wouldn't mind working in alogn with Tigers and stripes, though I am going to start my work with coastals not jungles.

One of my high yellows unfortunately she developed a lot of tipping as can be seen in the pic of her in a tree. Despite the tipping she's still a nice jungle, and will make a great breeder especially if I can match her to a clean patterned male.
The Tiger stripe was another favorite but cant keep them all:cry:

Taking a few shots for some requests and got a few interesting pics of some of my other juvies

Another fav, seems that at least 1 in every clutch by the same parents is just completely different from the rest. Although the rest of the sibs are high black with soft edging there is always one completely different with the same erratic pattern.

Love the black on that one Col, is it from the same parents as mine or the result of those new pairings you told me about?

Top jungles Gozz and Col.
Heres a juvie with colour showing now , patterns not the best but the colour is clean so far.
00a7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back