Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my Black & Lemon striped jungle project for this year.

Its a Kraus striped male going to a Taylor striped Atherton female.

Its new unrelated blood from seperate lines and will make excellant striped stock for any striped jungle project. IMO.

0a1KrausStripeMalexTaylorAthertonStripeFemaleRESIZED13.jpg

Are you aiming for tri striped with this project Roger?
The bottom one looks like it has a lot of potential. . . be interesting to see how it goes.

Heres my Black & Lemon striped jungle project for this year.

Its a Kraus striped male going to a Taylor striped Atherton female.

Its new unrelated blood from seperate lines and will make excellant striped stock for any striped jungle project. IMO.

0a1KrausStripeMalexTaylorAthertonStripeFemaleRESIZED13.jpg

Got some update shots of these guys with the Iphone while cleaning today.
Starting to colour up ok but a few are getting some smudging/tipping coming through which is dissapointing.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is the "smudging" you are talking about the fine black in the yellow?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is the "smudging" you are talking about the fine black in the yellow?
Yeh that's right (not sure if thats the correct terminology).....you can see it in the 2nd and 3rd pics.

this 6mth jungle was a bit lighter -white as a hatchie and it is a very light yellow-
pic does not show how light it is

This is my new banded young female, great contrast along with the jungle attitude. Thanks Kam333 a passionate guy with good knowledge in our Hobby. Mate your swords and snakes are quite fascinating great stuff. View attachment 255677

Thanks guys, smithson she is my favorite banded, and i have her sister as well just as nice. There's something about banded jungles.

PM was sent to smithson!!!

A two and a half year old and a half year old.

I particularly like the potential the second youngster has, very crisp and clean pattern. In saying that, the older specimen is from one of my favourite pairs with perfect velvet black. I guess I like them both.. oh well.
View attachment 255878View attachment 255879

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back