Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is dad,(champion was his first year and did the job on five females all fertile! Legend!) mom is actually his sister and looks pretty much the same as dad but dont have any photos at hand...
asset.php

Stunner brent. i can see why trent was sad to let it go. which lines of his was it from.

cheers justin

What about the other one you got from me the one with the yellow flecking, when i come up
i will bring my camera to take the pic if i ever get time off work, that ones just the solid black one....
I was happy to let it go as i need the room and plus i need room for more vens..... I believe that one is a babinda tully line
i crossed

This is dad,(champion was his first year and did the job on five females all fertile! Legend!) mom is actually his sister and looks pretty much the same as dad but dont have any photos at hand...
asset.php

nice, spreading him that thin over five females and getting the job done, what a legend alright! his power is very strong lol, just wondering, how long did you keep the male with each female?

Cheers Mo

First Lockup of the season! Sibling pair of R. Lester line "designer" 50/50's. These two were the standouts from the clutch so should produce the goods this year! Its still early so fingers crossed.

View attachment 256390

was bored the other day so grabbed a few pics of some critters.....

A holdback female who is about 18 months old now, my 6yr old male breeder who looks very washed out in this pic, and a hatchy from this season which I cant decide whether to keep or not.....

cant believe how this thread just seems to keep going and going and going!

Cheers,
Dave

First pic is the troublesome feeder that I have had for a while and is showing some potential and second pic is a newby that I picked up last week...

Thanks for the likes guy's or should I say girls...

Looking good col. those 2 b/y ones look good. how old are they

First pic is the troublesome feeder that I have had for a while and is showing some potential and second pic is a newby that I picked up last week...

Stunners. where did the new one come from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back