Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread just never ends . Never get sick of it though haha i'll get some pics up of my jungles at a later date they will shed in the next couple days :) Dave that girl is coming along nicely .

Can finally post in here! Picked up these two lovely jungles this afternoon. :D

cbcef464-b5e6-43d6.jpg

cbcef464-b60e-ebcf.jpg

Looking good col. those 2 b/y ones look good. how old are they.

thanks justin. the black and yellows are the same snake if you look at the head pattern.. I bred the black and yellow and B&W myself. and will be breeding the black and yellow this season

Stunners. where did the new one come from[/QUOTE]

Thanks meatman, purchased her from a guy in Sydney who originally purchased it from R.L...

Jarden, I constantly regret selling that girl!!! Would love to see how she is looking....

Fresh shed pic just for you Roger...

Stunners. where did the new one come from

Thanks meatman, purchased her from a guy in Sydney who originally purchased it from R.L...[/QUOTE]

Sorry Meatman I checked my records and actually purchased it from a guy in Qld..James Crosby..

Trent
here is the Jungle
i put it up long time ago on here
this is one of my favourites as you know
Brenton

Cheers guys

Roger she is a pure SXR line jungle bred by James Airdrie, i also have her brother from the same clutch which i will be breeding her to, these are the parents they came from, pics 1 and 2 is the mother and pics 3 and 4 is the father. (tankslapt now owns the father, not sure if James still has the mother or not)

Mo (James pics)

HI Mo

Thank you so much for posting those pics.....the female in those pics is Elviras mother...she was amazing in real life....and we were kicking ourselves we didnt ever photograph her...and now I have a picture of her. Elvria looks just like her. We were so lucky we bought her as a newbie and had no idea what we were buying.

So thanks for posting the pic

Elizabeth

This is my new banded young female, great contrast along with the jungle attitude. Thanks Kam333 a passionate guy with good knowledge in our Hobby. Mate your swords and snakes are quite fascinating great stuff. View attachment 255677

vjungle that banding is INSANE would love to know the line has the little darling come from ?

Thanks Fantazmic she is a little beauty, great contrast and good even bands along her body. She will be unreal for my banded project. There are some stunning jungles been posted just beautiful !!!!!!!

Hey dave yeah shes a cracker :) As soon as they've shed I will get pics of the pair up :)

I'm quite sure this will come off as an ignorant question to many of you but here goes........ Does a young Jungle show its full potential colour wise from when it is just a hatchling or will the colour dramatically increase as the python reaches maturity?

No, it will take anywhere from a few months to a few years until their full colour potential is achieved, some lines colour up faster then other

Thanks Leamos, I know there are a few varieties of Jungles (palmerston etc), if I were looking for vivid yellow on pitch black, is there a particular Jungle phase that would be most likely to achieve this or is it the parents that determine this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back