Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
female

Here we go dave as promised

Pure palmerston female fresh shed last night

Was going to give her a go with my RP tully this season but ill give them a crack next year .

Thanks Leamos, I know there are a few varieties of Jungles (palmerston etc), if I were looking for vivid yellow on pitch black, is there a particular Jungle phase that would be most likely to achieve this or is it the parents that determine this?

Palmerston are the brightest coloured and usually the feistiest. However the athertons are now starting to catch up....depending upon the line you choose. Having said that.....you can still have snakes that do not colour up as well as perhaps you would like. The colour can last as long as 5 years and occasionally longer and in others you might get fading starting after only 2 years. It really just depends and is up to a lot of luck and good breeding

The male shed a few days ago and they're now starting to get a little cuddly.
IsisMerlockJune2012-NoFlash02.jpg

Cheers,
Allan

WOW daneil G that is hot, our jungles in oz just keep gettin better and bloody better, what line is it? keep it up people, its all about quality and improving quality!!!

cheers Mo

Now that I have the hang of this pic thing, here goes. I name my jungles after their locality or type/colour.
Bianca (is Italian for white, in case anyone is wondering), juvie white Cape Tribulation from Dmnted
attachment.php

Honey, Honey Jungle, what else! got her here from another APS member. She's about 1.5yo.
attachment.php

My Wenlock Jungle, Locki. Got her from some local guy at the Penrith show a few months back. She's about 2-2.5 yo and I plan on using her in a striped breeding project when she's old enough.
attachment.php

Update pic of Astrid (Formally Zakeeya I changed her name)
She is bred by Adam (Junglepythons2) She is an Aphrodite granddaughter from Mark Sims SXR Line.

She is mad as a hatter but we love her.

View attachment 257810

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back