Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
Ive just recently got my licence and Im thinking I want a Jungle Carpet. Can you tell me if a tank that 60cm long, 50cm tall and 45 wide is big enough?

Hi Guys,
Ive just recently got my licence and Im thinking I want a Jungle Carpet. Can you tell me if a tank that 60cm long, 50cm tall and 45 wide is big enough?

If you are thinking of an atherton they need space and love to climb ours would be 900mm X 600mm by 1500mm tall witha basking shelf and branches to climb on.

they use all the space...dont be fooled if the are quiet during the day they stretch right out at night.

If you dont give them enough space it can lead to spongy muscle tone and other health problems.

haha yeh he is beautiful that was taken a couple of months ago so he is alot brighter now he is 18 months and he is the friendliest snake i have :)

thanks he was bred by brian champion up here in port macquarie he is a montgomery type he is extremely friendly and not even cage defensive and this pic was taken 5 days before he shed :) i cant wait to breed him with another high yellow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back