Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMILING JUNGLE!
ef63b872.jpg

Sucky striped jungle:
4d356eb3.jpg

black and white with a black and yella:
3b71ae68.jpg

Finally got confirmation these are definite pair . 50/50 gold female and her sibling 50/50 creamy yellow male first observed mating today . I was beginning to think they were both males ..... All sorted now . thank goodness lol
Fingers crossed for a fertile clutch in the near future..

01EUREKA5050junglecopulation.jpg

Also a couple of 7 month old juvie jungles i bred.

Sucky striped jungle:
4d356eb3.jpg
I don't think its colours are sucky at all, just gorgeous, even if the colours are low key, these are the types of striped Jungles I want to start out with if I can find something decent enough, I have a few too many base stock with only a little striping or possible potential. Very nice Schlero

*looks at Jungle_Freak* Yes I will pester you soon enough Roger! Those are some beautiful animals too. Is the creamy some sort of Honey Jungle?

That second 7 month old looks great Roger! A bit diamondesque.

Love the freak show John :D

Still not sure why yet??? I recently went to purchase some albino darwins from a fello Victorian and I came home with this female jungle and left the albs behind... Please explain!!! Is it just me or is there something nice about this snake???

Cheers, Ms Ingie ;) How are your jungles going??

Got to love a good freak jungle (no pun intended Roger).

Still not sure why yet??? I recently went to purchase some albino darwins from a fello Victorian and I came home with this female jungle and left the albs behind... Please explain!!! Is it just me or is there something nice about this snake???
You have the jungle feever , dont fight it.

Finally got confirmation these are definite pair . 50/50 gold female and her sibling 50/50 creamy yellow male first observed mating today . I was beginning to think they were both males ..... All sorted now . thank goodness lol
Fingers crossed for a fertile clutch in the near future..

01EUREKA5050junglecopulation.jpg

Also a couple of 7 month old juvie jungles i bred.
Holy Cow !!!! my money is on this pairing to produce something amazing color and pattern wise.

Cheers, Ms Ingie ;) How are your jungles going??

Got to love a good freak jungle (no pun intended Roger).

My jungles are going really well John :) I have stopped feeding them over winter but will post some more pics when they start growing again. That female that you didn't want to part with is so beautiful with the most intense colour of all of them, just like you said. Glad I could twist your arm heh heh heh.

This is my new male Cardwell Jungle hatchie from P. Krauss, just before a shed. Now I have a pair yay. I am sure they will produce some amazing looking clutches one day. I love the pattern!
548244_10151085567982498_1676669350_n.jpg

Colin has some of the best! Any update shots of some of last seasons Colin?

Dan

thanks turtle.. all my Julattens were from tremain anderson and I have several of tremains breeing animals in my core group. Ive been really slack with the camera lately but will definitely make an effort to get some updates. female Im keeping thats now 2.5 years old.. will give her a run next year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back