Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for posting pics of the same snakes again but you can get a better look at my reduced black male in this shot while he's gettin all cozy with his sister!!! Enjoy!!

View attachment 259564

This guy I got from Jungle Freak last week.
Taken with iphone as did not want to disturb him to much. Will have to get the good Slr out & macro lens for some better pic's.

Added this one to my collection recently. Still not much of s collection... Two MDs and the Jungle. But I'll get there. Haha.
Was born on 29/1/12 and has had two sheds and eight feeds since then (still seems healthy) But I have got two feeds in since I've had it (8/7/12 [fed 11/7/12 and 16/7/12])
Oh and I haven't been bitten yet which I'm happy about. :). Excuse the crappy photos. Hard taking them with one hand while the Snake is in and around the other.

Caught this pair in the act last night and again this morning! Really hoping to see some action from the Julattens too but they havent shown any interest yet.

View attachment 259626

Decided to house two females together this winter as i had no plans on using them over any males and saw this when cleaning this morning.........oops!hahahaha I am actually pleasantly surprised and hope they clutch for me. Should be some very nice hatchlings from these two for sure!!! Just goes to show the best intentions/plans can go completely out the window!!:shock:

View attachment 259677

Decided to house two females together this winter as i had no plans on using them over any males and saw this when cleaning this morning.........oops!hahahaha I am actually pleasantly surprised and hope they clutch for me. Should be some very nice hatchlings from these two for sure!!! Just goes to show the best intentions/plans can go completely out the window!!:shock:

View attachment 259677

Girl on Girl sex..... Kinky...

Group sex? 0.o
f453d85a.jpg

Naawww
ee3a87c9.jpg

Yella
e82ed6e0.jpg

@Woody101- Thanks dude! That pairing is extra special and any resulting clutch will be outstanding.

@Scleropages- haha dude. Your yellow tiger is super nice. I'm trying to add a bit of color myself into R.Lester line Tigers. The next few years should tell me if its successful!!

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Some beautiful animals on this thread! Here's an update on my two holdback Palmerstons.

p1140357.jpg

p1140317.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back