Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my other two are great eaters... He's refused a couple of feeds when there's been rats thawed out nearby, so I put it down to that. Soon as there was only mouse smell he smashed it down... Hopefully the ball is rolling now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

so i got my 15 month old jungle python out today, hands was clean and i havent handled or fed any of my other reptiles. so i get him out, got a few strikes but that wasn't a problem but after having him out for about 5 minutes he bit me then coiled around my arm again, this time it was over 20 minutes before he let go. this is now the second time that has happend to me. :? has anyone had this problem before and if so how long did it last and is there anything to stop it from happening?

Hi Im a newbie to the site so I thought Id post share pics some pics of my baby boy, got this male jungle late november 2011 as a yearling and hes been great besides the typical snappy attitude :) A lot better to handle now that he's aged.

You want a fussy eater then come and meet my honey J, she goes through phases of liking one thing or the other and it makes me pull my hair out!

I just like looking at jungles, i thought i would bump the thread along......I also apologise that i have put this B/G RP guy up before but he was sitting very nicely a few nights ago and couldn't help myself!

View attachment 260096

Blu snake!
16beded5.jpg

And a baby starting to blu!
96f4a210.jpg

awesome charcoal effect, are you going to work on breeding that true Schlero, it looks real nice, kind of like an axanthic spot of black with no colour in it.

that snake looks better and better every time i see it sclero, congrats man, well done, hope you produce enough blu's to go round!

I wonder if that blue pattern and its genetics is any relation to the moon glow genetics that Coastals have. I know in this case its only the black parts that are being focused on but think of the potential there, especially for example if you have a hypermelanistic animal, you could possibly create a full black and silver Jungle. Good luck with that it seems an intersting project Schlero.

bloody hell paul, you told me the were looking nice but they are looking great! The first one has a bit of smudging but nothing major and the second one looks clean as a whistle....cant wait to see them in another 6 months.

Well done...

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks to Wayne at Xtreme Reptiles for this now 18 month old jungle that is still cage defensive but a real ol sook when out ....Flighty at times tho...lol.......well plzd how hes come on...thanks again and great service till the woman dropped the box at the airport while telling me she got it off the cold area of the plane trying to read the label...grrrrrrView attachment 260372View attachment 260374View attachment 260375

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back