Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
holdback male I bred last year (hatched late 2010)

DSC05231.jpg

a new addition to the addiction now i have one of each a killer B&W and this new Black N Gold :)

Im pleased your happy with this one nathan :D [ I don't mean the one pictured above.. thats my one, but yours was from the same parents as the one above nathan]

Far out Col , that male is super bright high yellow ...
Is that the you offered to me when a hatchie and not coloured up ?
Well on second thoughts ..... ILL TAKE HIM LOL

Far out Col , that male is super bright high yellow ...
Is that the you offered to me when a hatchie and not coloured up ?
Well on second thoughts ..... ILL TAKE HIM LOL

I dont think it was mate :) and hes going nowhere except in with some of my females next year

Sent from my GT-S5830T using Tapatalk 2

Very nice Colin!!! +1 for a pair aswell mate...

Moose at 18 months old (just tipping 140cm)

He has been a wonderful pet, not snappy at all (to everyone's shock has not bitten me other than the day he arrived when he came out of his travel click clack) and has been great to handle and has just been a pleasure in general!

The photographer had a blast playing with him for the 30 minutes she took photo's of him (a friend of mine, Chels at Proof of Life Photography) and I wanted to show him off :)

View attachment 261464View attachment 261463View attachment 261466View attachment 261468View attachment 261470View attachment 261471View attachment 261472

okies had to take a few more tonight, so happy with this little guy, placid as a puppy and sexy as in colour n looks
DSC_0023-3.jpg

DSC_0022-3.jpg

DSC_0021-4.jpg

DSC_0020-5.jpg

DSC_0019-4.jpg

DSC_0018-4.jpg

sexy as

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back